Heading To Uk For Holiday

Just wondering what would make a little profit on the side while back in the UK? And how much mark up would the 24k gold chains etc make in the UK where the price of 9k gold is higher than 24k here.

I know there is a tax on this kind of thing but I do not plan to disclose it at customs. You see my plan is to grow a mohican and apply some boot polish to my face while saying things like : "Whatcha Lookin At Fool" & "Ya aint giitin me on no ###### plane!" to the customs officials etc. Hopefully they will think I am in fact Mr.T and won't query 1/2 million baht of gold around my neck. Just hope they don't examine the passport photo to closely.

Well, what do you think, am I onto something or not???

Just wondering what would make a little profit on the side while back in the UK? And how much mark up would the 24k gold chains etc make in the UK where the price of 9k gold is higher than 24k here.

I know there is a tax on this kind of thing but I do not plan to disclose it at customs. You see my plan is to grow a mohican and apply some boot polish to my face while saying things like : "Whatcha Lookin At Fool" & "Ya aint giitin me on no ###### plane!" to the customs officials etc. Hopefully they will think I am in fact Mr.T and won't query 1/2 million baht of gold around my neck. Just hope they don't examine the passport photo to closely.

Whilst you may not be onto something would it be impolite to say you must be on something.

Whilst you may not be onto something would it be impolite to say you must be on something.

55555555 :o

You see my plan is to grow a mohican and apply some boot polish to my face while saying things like : "Whatcha Lookin At Fool" & "Ya aint giitin me on no ###### plane!" to the customs officials etc. Hopefully they will think I am in fact Mr.T and won't query 1/2 million baht of gold around my neck. Just hope they don't examine the passport photo to closely.

I think hallucinogenics don't agree with you. :o

Why don't you just dress like a CHAV! I am sure doing that will come more naturally to you.....