Emailing Web Cam Videos

tutsiwarrior

I got me a Logitech webcam, installed OK using the supplied CD and apparantly have sucessfully recorded and stored some video images (they are on the hard drive and can be played back). I now want to send these video files to friends via a hotmail attachment. When I get into the hotmail reply/attachment window the little box claims that the upload was 'done' but the little flying folder image keeps on going...forever...so that the attachment cannot be completed.

Any suggestions? (and not of the type like 'who would want to look at your vainglorious mug you ugly <deleted>' and etc...ah's a platinum member an' yo' gots to respec' me)

Suggest you first look at the size of the file you are trying to attach. I suspect it is too large to attach, or at least is large enough that you will have to wait quite awhile for the transfer file image to finish.

It has nothing to do with the make or model of your webcam, it's just that your video captures are far too large. Can you send still photos as attachments?

I haven't tried sending still photos yet...sounds like file size may be the problem...didn't realize video image files can be huge...