flights direct into CM

wigantojapan

To get a 'cheap' Bkk-CNX do you need to endure the hassle of getting from Suv to DM?? Is it worthwhile? I have looked at it before the other way around for the last flight out of CNX and transport at that time looks a real problem to BKK. Anyone done it recently?

To get a 'cheap' Bkk-CNX do you need to endure the hassle of getting from Suv to DM?? Is it worthwhile? I have looked at it before the other way around for the last flight out of CNX and transport at that time looks a real problem to BKK. Anyone done it recently?

Bangkok Air are cheap and they fly between Suv and Chiang Mai so no need to cross Bangkok.

CP49

• Like 1

Bangkok Air are cheap and they fly between Suv and Chiang Mai so no need to cross Bangkok.

CP49

Not sure I'd call B4,500 return "cheap", although I myself do like PG, and use them when possible ?

It was good last summer, when they were doing specials for about half their normal price, though !

Hope they repeat that deal again in 2014 ! smile.png

CP49

Don't know about cheaper it has been a while but last year Air Asia was 1,200 baht cheaper return with extras that you have to figure out.

I paid the extra 1,200 baht for an all in price and went with Bangkok air. I was going to Pattaya so that saved me a little money on that part of the trip. Also the wait time in each airport was in a lounge not a barn.

Being old I think more of comfort than I did in my youth.

• Like 1

CP49

Don't know about cheaper it has been a while but last year Air Asia was 1,200 baht cheaper return with extras that you have to figure out.

I paid the extra 1,200 baht for an all in price and went with Bangkok air. I was going to Pattaya so that saved me a little money on that part of the trip. Also the wait time in each airport was in a lounge not a barn.

Being old I think more of comfort than I did in my youth.

The Bangkok Air lounge at CNX has "pork buns" aka sausage rolls biggrin.png

CP49

Not sure I'd call B4,500 return "cheap", although I myself do like PG, and use them when possible ?

It was good last summer, when they were doing specials for about half their normal price, though !

Hope they repeat that deal again in 2014 ! smile.png

Agree with what you say but, it's all relative isn't it. Depends on where you're coming from and your income (perception of what is cheap).

Also agree with Hello Dolly, as you age, comfort can become a deciding factor.

CP49

Just booked a flight with Cathy pacific good connections Edinburgh.Heathrow, HK Chiang Mai 1 year ticker 806 pounds

much more than i have ever paid but never been to HK before so what the heck and took out any potential problem at BKK

thanks guys and girls

• Like 1