4 hand massage for 100 baht.

addy77

It`s in the soi next to me, from what little I know, appears to be trying to help to provide a better future for some.

I spoke briefly to a lady that was taking some classes there.

Massage, languages etc.

Fair play to them.

• Like 1

It`s in the soi next to me, from what little I know, appears to be trying to help to provide a better future for some.

I spoke briefly to a lady that was taking some classes there.

Massage, languages etc.

Fair play to them.

That's correct. It's a Christian endeavor. The manager is a nun. They offer free courses in hairstyling, English (taught by mostly Scandinavians -- oy vey!), German, computers, and massage.

There are big signs in the schools stating in English that all courses are free. The reason is because some unscrupulous girls got their boyfriends to pay for their free courses, unbeknownst to them.

• Like 2

It is good place for an inexpensive massage. I have only had one student at a time massaging me, but I suppose they must do 4 hands as described in the OP. It is in soi 25 Nakeua Rd about 150m up the soi on the left. The massage classes are on the left side of the building looking from the road, on the ground floor.

The quality of the massage varies, as most of the students are still following the pictures in the text book, most of the time they are practising on each other. They need to do a certain number of massages to get their certificate. I give a donation to the school about 50B, there is a box on the wall of the classroom and a similar small tip to the student doing the massage.

• Like 1