Your experience with visa application at the US Consulate

st11x

G'day,

I am trying to schedule an appointment with them to obtain my visa; I have all the necessary paperwork ready.

However, the online appointment system is down and their 1800 numbers are not working, so is the email (it bounced) for the tech support of the VisaPoint system. Cannot reach a human with the number given on the consulate's website, nor am I getting any response from their email.

Anyone with recent experiences ? If you had encountered similar difficulties, what options have you got other than to try Bangkok or Singapore?

I am trying to make a flight at the end of the month, my paperwork arrived late so I have very little time left to do it.

thanks

Matt

Try sending them an email generally you will get a response within a day or two

Best of luck getting anything from them. I had some questions needing clarification regarding notification of next of kin and the like. Couldn't get them to repond until some 2 months later.

Oh yes, I'm a 'merican citizen but seems to make no difference to this arrogant mob!

Try sending them an email generally you will get a response within a day or two

Best of luck getting anything from them. I had some questions needing clarification regarding notification of next of kin and the like. Couldn't get them to repond until some 2 months later.

Oh yes, I'm a 'merican citizen but seems to make no difference to this arrogant mob!

Yup, I sent them several emails across several weeks and still have yet to get a response from them. Can't get a human, online system not working, and since Bangkok uses the same appointment system, it looks like I have to do it outside of Thailand?