Yingluck to be nominated for Nobel Prize?

webfact

April fool already? Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That's the first thing, that came to my mind...an April Fools Joke cheesy.gif

As if the World wasn't laughing hard enough already.

She would make such good material for a comedy Sitcom cheesy.gif

Boing - tinkle-symbol and drum roll

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She will get my vote

You don't have a vote. The Nobel Prize is awarded by a selected group of intellectuals (a bit like Suthep's council) and not a "popularity with the uneducated" competition.

Edited by JRSoul

IT,s right my friend !

She spend most of her time travel abroad, and show her nice dresses, and shoes.

Did any other country are impressed of her ???

Maybe about her spending,s ?

And all her cars and private jet?

And it's the Nobel prize for what ?? The friendliest PM in the world due to her 50 trips abroad in over 2 years. ridiculous.

And it's the Nobel prize for what ?? The friendliest PM in the world due to her 50 trips abroad in over 2 years. ridiculous.

Well perhaps it's just confusion.

Maybe they meant to nominate her for the Guinness book of records for the number of trips, not the Nobel prize?

• Like 1

Posts deleted. If you have nothing to say, then don't post. Emoticons only are hardly considered a comment. Replying to them with more emoticons is even less so.

Replies have also been deleted.

Sexual references have been deleted as well.

Stay on topic.

Yingluck has represented the country well. She has done so with grace and dignity. She is a worthy contender for the prize.

She has engaged in no military action and she has been diplomatic with opponents.

There have been winners who are a lot less deserving than her.

I wish her the best of luck.

• Like 1

Yingluck has represented the country well. She has done with grace and dignity. She is a worthy contender for the prize.

She has engaged in no military action and she has been diplomatic with opponents.

Perhaps you could give us some examples of her amazing successes. I suggest you start with reconciliation, stopping corruption, improving the life of Thai citizens.........

BTW why would she engage in military action? What we have today is genuine peaceful protesters, not a facade hiding armed insurrectionists.

• Like 1

Is this a hoax.

I am not a fan of Barrack Obama but the one thing he did that is undeniable is break down racial barriers and get elected as the first black president. This is and was an important landmark in American History. What he has done since, like him or not is irrelevant. So, I can kind of understand his nomination.

But Yingluck has failed to lead the country and keep it together, hence parliament has been dissolved and she is only the acting caretaker. The post said she should be nominated because "she has done her best", ahh bless her. Absolutely nonsense and I hope it is just a silly story with no merit.

I'd agree to give her the World Class Standard Pulitzer Award for Antisemitic Reindeer Circumspection, the German "Bundesverdienstkreuz",, plus a doctorate degree in English literature, but NOT Alfred's Nobel Prize. Or ALL.in one. Or three in one. I'm confused.-wai2.gif

Yingluk for Nobel Prize? .. and why not?

She was left out standing in Thaksin's field.

All be it, she is supposed to be outstanding in her own field,

but this is Thailand, where most things from the West, even such as the spirit of amnesty, can be twisted or simply misunderstood.

coffee1.gif

Yingluck has represented the country well. She has done with grace and dignity. She is a worthy contender for the prize.

Perhaps you could give us some examples of her amazing successes. I suggest you start with reconciliation, stopping corruption, improving the life of Thai citizens.........

BTW why would she engage in military action? What we have today is genuine peaceful protesters, not a facade hiding armed insurrectionists.

Have you forgotten her good command in the English language which is almost as good as Tony Blair's? All Thai students will be able to learn English in two weeks JUST because of her.

Then her ability in NOT saying the truth, which helped so many people countrywide not to lose face.Or roughly speaking just NOT knowing the truth, as it didn't really matter. It seems that her older brother had never left his country.

Hooray.......I wear my red shirt with pride.-wai.gif

Of course she deserves it. Where would Thailand be now without her.

I would also like to see PT nominate her brother Thaksin for the Nobel Prize for Economics. He too is a worthy contender for his management of Thailand's rice industry which has been unprecedented. And like his sister there must have been winners a lot less deserving than him too, although I can't actually think of any.