How To Make A Screen Shot?

Toni

hi!

can somebody tell me how I can make a screenshot? I find a button "Print Screen SysRq" but it doesn't react.

thanks

Hit Print Screen then open your favorite image editor like Photoshop, MS Paint or what ever and select Edit Paste. If Photoshop, after hitting prtscrn then select "File" New and then Edit Paste.

hi!

can somebody tell me how I can make a screenshot? I find a button "Print Screen SysRq" but it doesn't react.

thanks

Print Screen puts it in the clipboard , then you need to paste it into a program like Photoshop, MSPaint or Word.

You can also use Alt-PrintScreen to copy just the active window.

Pressing that should put it on the clipboard but then you have to display it. Most photo programs allow you to paste clipboard image and then you can work with it as you want. If you don't have other programs the Paint program of windows under "accessories" in the start menu will do it. Select edit/paste. But if you want to send or put on circuit here it would be much better to use JPEG compression rather than the huge bit map that Paint uses. Use the Save As option and select JPEG to convert.

• 3 weeks later...