Any cancelations for the Immigration queue on-line...?

funcat

I know,it's a long shot,but....if anybody can't make it for the next 2 days,please let me know...THANKS

...and BTW are there still big crowds out there?...got to do my "thing" tomorrow,or next day,so would appreciate any recent info...THANKS smile.png

I was just in there yesterday about 2pm

Pretty good amount of folks but I had to do my 90 & also get a re-entry permit

for a trip I have planned

Got two que numbers & both came up in less than 20 minutes

Took about 20 more to get back the passport with the re-entry stamp

While there I watched the back section & it was moving along nicely

That new lady at the center desk is great. She did my yearly renewal back in August

& she is so pleasant

Anyway I think you need not worry seems like they have it all going quite smoothly

Oh they even set up a small new desk looks like it is staffed with two students

who help check folks paper work if they want

Got it done today...also got there at 6:30 am and been done by 11:30....telling the truth,I do prefer the 'appointment' idea better which takes less than an hour(last year) to 5 hours this time....but it is my fault to mess up the dates and not being able to make the actual appointment on line....

Well,it was OK thou,no problems and the same pleasant lady like last year was doing the paperwork....(glad the other one is gone) smile.png

...some stats...being there at 6:30 am got me the door #26...the last person in the queue got #82....the #26 put me as #6(406) for the interview....(still think,it's a waste of time) wink.png

Don't know that appointments are transferable as their name would be on the list for the day... if they call John Doe and Joe Bloggs rolls up, what happens then? Guess you'd have to liaise with immigration somehow if a cancellation did come up. Give em a bell, they may help you out.