Desirable Men

gisele

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like a guy who makes me laugh, who laughs at me, who's cute and thinks I am too, who wants to take care of himself and me too (as I do him), who loves to cuddle and snuggle (and of course more than that, too), and who shares at least 30-40% of the same interests I do, so that we can enjoy some things together and learn about other things from each other.

I also need someone who can put up with my grouchy or impatient moments with humour and can take my teasing when he's being grumpy, too.

Someone who doesn't think moments when I'm sick are the best times to get away.

"Steven"

Guest endure
I like a guy who makes me laugh, who laughs at me, who's cute and thinks I am too,

This is the eye candy thread - who you want to sh*g, not who you want to marry :o

Just to fling a virtual spanner in the works...

(Male, with daughter, almost five, who has just asked "How long 'til I can get married")

Celebrity, Eye Candy aside

Desirable Men.

What You want vs. What You need.

Have you ever really worried yourself by Wanting someone that has set warning bells clanging?

Could be male or female!

We all grow up and are "challenged" by the path We "choose" to take.

Intuition>>>>Identifying Qualities that you desire.

Using all of your senses to "ride" a situation for all it can yield.

(Not just a one night stand...Until your intuative appetite is sated)

>>>>Recklessness.

Does Ms.Hyde push Ms. Jekyll into the shadows?

Courtesy of a previous poster quoting...

Brain...Womans' largest sexual organ.

Simplified version of my previous post-

"Has your largest sexual organ (the brain, according to another poster)

Caused you to act in a reckless manner?" Sailing into uncharted waters etc...

Desire. For the male.

The core of the topic

Have you heard of that Donz Reaves fella? He looks exactly like Keanu but better

Donz, Donz..you're pushing it! You've got special status on this board by virtue of your slight resemeblance to Our Favorite, but don't let it go to your head. NOBODY looks better than Keanu. (that's "looks" in the fullest sense i.e. face, body, voice, expressions, attitude, movements...the whole gestalt).

Anyone seen Lake House yet? I see posters up at Major Cineplex.... :D:D:D

Oh to be Sandra Bullock.... :o

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I used to find Mel Gibson attractive, (remember Mad Max? post-4641-1154163720.jpg )

But, I had heard rumors of anti-semitism (apparently his father denies the existence of the Holocaust) and then there is this latest gem from the New York Daily News:

Gibson, 50, was pulled over for speeding at 3:10 a.m. on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, Calif., cops said. The Oscar-winning "Braveheart" star and director was driving 80 mph when he was snared by a radar trap, sheriff's deputies said. The speed limit in that area is 45 mph to 55 mph.

Gibson failed both alcohol breath and field sobriety tests, deputies said. His blood-alcohol level was .12, Deputy Anthony Moore said. The legal limit is .08 in California.

According to the incident report obtained by TMZ.com, the Road Warrior embarked on a belligerent, anti-Semitic outburst when he realized he had been busted.

"F-----g Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," Mee's report quotes him as saying.

"Are you a Jew?" Gibson asked the deputy, according to the report.

The actor also berated the deputy, threatening, "You motherf----r. I'm going to f--- you," according to Mee's report.

The actor also told the cop he "owns Malibu" and would spend all his money "to get even with me," Mee said in his report.

TMZ quoted a law enforcement source as saying Gibson noticed a female sergeant on the scene and yelled at her, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar t--s?"

Attitudes like that immediately eliminate any current or former sex appeal :o

Ladies

A thousand appologies for breaking into your conversation but I just wanted to say thanks for a really interesting read. Not only did it confirm my belief that women think the same as men with regards eye candy (if I said to my mates, well Cameron Diaz isn't exactly the brightest button in the box so I'm not interested I would most definately be in trouble) but it was also great to be privvy to a female discussion.

I believe one of the members, whilst firing a couple of warning shots across a mans bow, alluded that women don't tend to criticise others choices, or try and beat the others down. This was clearly evident from the posts here. So different to a typically male conversation and very enlightening.

It appeared that a few men tried to steer your conversation to what attributes make a man attractive. I would find that really interesting to read, and would most certainly not interupt your conversation with what I believed were the right answers. It is a subject which has always confused me, for I am by no means an adonis but have never really had a problem finding really interesting partners. The truth is I don't know why!

Would it be too much too ask that an 'all female' thread be opened on such a subject as "What is the 'IT' factor". I don't want to start the thread in your playground as that doesn't seem appropriate. I have started one here but that was asking for a women's explanation of terminology.

Once again many thanks, and sorry for temporarily invading your turf.

PS I have attached a little piccy as a peace offering.

post-29564-1154234768.jpg

Have you heard of that Donz Reaves fella? He looks exactly like Keanu but better

Donz, Donz..you're pushing it! You've got special status on this board by virtue of your slight resemeblance to Our Favorite, but don't let it go to your head. NOBODY looks better than Keanu. (that's "looks" in the fullest sense i.e. face, body, voice, expressions, attitude, movements...the whole gestalt).

Oh to be Sandra Bullock.... :o

Ok maybe pushing it abit, what about Vin desiel? i think i may look alittle like him.

Oh to be Sandra Bullock.... :D

Ok maybe pushing it abit, what about Vin desiel? i think i may look alittle like him.

A mix of Vin Diesel and Brad Pitt? So would you call yourself a regular looking Diesel Pitt? :o

Oh to be Sandra Bullock.... :D

A mix of Vin Diesel and Brad Pitt? So would you call yourself a regular looking Diesel Pitt? :o

Also throw in Keanu.

lady in red posted the sexy Christian bale, anyone seen batman begins.....hello :o:D

No, I have a new one now- forget the others I listed previously - this guy takes it: *Eric Bana (there is no drop-dead gorgeous, swoony emoticon, fall on my face) :D

*Black Hawk Down

Munich

Troy

Edited by kat

lady in red posted the sexy Christian bale, anyone seen batman begins.....hello :o:D

No, I have a new one now- forget the others I listed previously - this guy takes it: *Eric Bana (there is no drop-dead gorgeous, swoony emoticon, fall on my face) :D

*Black Hawk Down

Munich

Troy

yummie,

although he did that awful "Hulk' movie :D

but he can be forgiven for that :D

Well, Patsycat darling.... a good friend of mine once smacked Robbie Williams out with the toilet door at the Chelsea Arts Club in London. Doh!!!

What a way to meet Robbie ........... :D

If that man tried to get in my toilet stall I smack him out with more than the door, I´m afraid.

That man oozed dirty sex all over the place ...

I do this regularly. :D

First of all.........

post-9816-1154187817.jpg

I just read that apparently this is christian Bale. I thought it was Jeff Buckley myself, who died about ten years ago and was a brilliant musician in his short life.

However, it must be said that a ten year dead corpse does not a good lover make.

Anyhow, I´m just visiting to make sure there are not too many wet spots or hard places in this section of the forum, as there seems to be an abundance in the private forum these days.

Oh! And also, just to let you know that You most eligible Klown is still technically Single, and Available for fun and games....

:o

lady in red posted the sexy Christian bale, anyone seen batman begins.....hello :D:D

*Black Hawk Down

Munich

Troy

Don't forget Chopper !!!! :D:o

lady in red posted the sexy Christian bale, anyone seen batman begins.....hello :D:D

*Black Hawk Down

Munich

Troy

Don't forget Chopper !!!! :D:o

Yeah, I want to see it! It just proves even more that he's talented (swoon, swoon).

According to a recent survey,

men say the first thing they notice about women is their eyes.

And women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars.

:D:D

:D

According to a recent survey,

men say the first thing they notice about women is their eyes.

And women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars.

:o:D

Eyes??? really hahahahhaha

Where was this survey done?

Boys, enough playing in the girls area. Thanks

I'm still a major Johnny Depp fan, the guy is a great actor, picks the most interesting parts and plays them amazingly well.

Edward Scissorhands was the first one I remember seeing and thinking Who is this guy? And now I've read hes going to do another movie with the amazingly weird Tim Burton based on the musical Sweeney Todd. One I will be sure to see.

post-4641-1156165830_thumb.jpg

Another memorable guy has to be David Bowie. As a young man he was oddly devastating, he's aged quite well, I think.