Desirable Men

gisele

The Most Desirable Man!

1 Not a player!

2 Someone who can carry stimulating and interesting conversations.

3 Someonen who knows how to listen if I need to talk.

4 Nice, easy-going and low maintenance personality.

5 Always Honest!

1. Player?...... what does one of those look like?

2. Did you know that the tyres on the Honda Civic 2006 are 3/15 of an inch wider than the 2005 model.

3. Yes darling ..... whatever you say

4. Yes darling ..... whatever you say

5. Love you

:o

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh i forgot to post a pic of my body :D

men with bodies like this are not really what I think makes a man desirable. :D

It may be that this is what men think women find desirable :o

It's like the Chippendales.

Getting an eye full? yes

Fun? yes

Desirable? :D

Relax, my body is nothing like that.

Getting an eye full? yes

Fun? yes

ahhh, too bad :D:D:D

Getting an eye full? yes

Fun? yes

its actually better

Getting an eye full? yes

Fun? yes

its actually better

:D:D:D

Keaaaaanuuuuuu goes awayinto th fooooooorest.

Girls, this has become a man thread.

got to get it going again -

sbk - jim morrison

all the rest of us - keanu and jonny depp and steve mcqueeen, brad, paul, orlando, bruce, hugh grant, yannick noah,

and as it is today - let's give a big arround to the all rounder ----

ANDRE AGASSI....

Mmmm, Johnny Depp is definitely one of my top five favourites, if not the top one... Just watched Pirates 2 and The Libertine, two completely different movies and oh my god what an actor he is! Not just the good looks there. Others on my top five would be Mark Dacascos, especially in "Brotherhood of the Wolves" and Jet Li, in all his movies, sooo cute and seems like a really nice guy :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i do agree about Johnny Depp and a few others....but no one mentioned him..... Heath Ledger!!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0147800/Ss/...html?hint=group

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0183790/kt_...83790&seq=9

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0183790/kt_...3790&seq=11

and to quote something he said on women.......[about growing up with his mom and his sisters]

I learned respect for women, and patience. You grow up with all those women around you...you learn to wait your turn. - Cosmopolitan, June 1998

NOW, if THAT isnt desirable!! :o

EDITED link...hope it works!!

Edited by MiG16

• 2 months later...

Ladies, I feel like a party pooper, but have to admit that stars and icons have just never done it for me. I never had pin-ups apart from the Beatles (sad, heh!), and that was more about the music & lyrics than about John Lennon's looks.

I've always been a sucker for a real-life handsome guy (lean, tall, with big clear eyes, good bone structure, lots of hair), but only if he had intelligence and personal strength of character to match the good looks. On reflection, going for the real thing probably involved me in a lot more angst and drama than admiring celluloid heroes! I think I get it now. I'm off to the DVD shop :o

fruitbatt, while you are there can you pick up A Knight's Tale, and Ten Things I hate about You for me :o

Im trying to refrain from mentioning real life desirable men :D

fruitbatt, while you are there can you pick up A Knight's Tale, and Ten Things I hate about You for me :D

Im trying to refrain from mentioning real life desirable men :D

MiG, I came back with "A Beautiful Mind", but Russell Crowe just didn't work at all: maybe it was the role. :o Thanks for your suggestions!

MiG, I came back with "A Beautiful Mind", but Russell Crowe just didn't work at all: maybe it was the role. :o Thanks for your suggestions!

great movie...but not the kind that would produce the dreamy eyed effect :D how about that movie Meet Joe Black ...Brad Pitt gotta say the woman also has that mesmerising look :D

When it comes to finding a true partner in life, money and looks can't be what bonds two people together for life.

Looks are fleeting, money doesn't buy love. I think people are generally not superficial,

That's triage. Once you have narrowed the field, you find the person.

I like younger men (well, difficult to find anyone older than I am), but they must have a brain, sense of humour, manners, and compassion for all things. Too bad the Dalai Lama is, well, you know...Looks are sort of important, but I am more impressed with good grooming. So, add all these attributes, calculate and you end up with...the Dalai Lama. Yikes, please help!

I like younger men (well, difficult to find anyone older than I am), but they must have a brain, sense of humour, manners, and compassion for all things. Too bad the Dalai Lama is, well, you know...Looks are sort of important, but I am more impressed with good grooming. So, add all these attributes, calculate and you end up with...the Dalai Lama. Yikes, please help!

Jet, you could try contacting Mrs. Constance Beasley, erstwhile b.....in the bonnet letter-writer to the Nation & Bangkok Post. Constance seems to have rock-solid opinions about most issues, and is a no-nonsense woman. Funnily enough, I have never heard her mention the subject of "desirable men", but I am sure she would approve of your choice of a man with "manners" and "good grooming". Not sure about the "sense of humour" bit, though. It doesn't seem to be Constance's strongpoint. If you happen to get a reply from Constance, I'd be very interested in her advice about Mr. Perfect. :o

Jet, you could try contacting Mrs. Constance Beasley, erstwhile b.....in the bonnet letter-writer to the Nation & Bangkok Post. Constance seems to have rock-solid opinions about most issues, and is a no-nonsense woman. Funnily enough, I have never heard her mention the subject of "desirable men", but I am sure she would approve of your choice of a man with "manners" and "good grooming". Not sure about the "sense of humour" bit, though. It doesn't seem to be Constance's strongpoint. If you happen to get a reply from Constance, I'd be very interested in her advice about Mr. Perfect. :o

Hi, Fruitbatt! Seem to have missed this lady's letters. Just the sound of her name rolling off my tongue makes me want to punch her lights out. I bet there are no silent farts at her tea parties. In terms of good grooming, it is diff in Thailand. I mean a guy who showers alot, trims his toenails, keeps his nails clean, and wears clean clothes. Trimming nose hairs if necessary. That kind of thing.

I remember my first rainy season, when many farang of both genders would not shower because it was too cold. Just get in there, I say. I just steeled myself, jumped under the cold shower and kept shouting, "It's so f** refreshing!"