gisele

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

David Boreanaz

ahhh thanks Boo...hes the guy from Angels.....or whatever its called :D isnt he also in Buffy? or was Buffy visiting his show I suppose....

he looks cuter in the pic you posted.... :D

I still say heath Ledger...but best in a Knight's Tale and Ten Things I hate about you

:o

what about John Cusack girls?? :D

There is something about John Cusack, I always liked him

It's more about what he projects rather than his looks that is appealing about him, could it be said about him that he is the thinking girl's desirable man

David Boreanaz

ahhh thanks Boo...hes the guy from Angels.....or whatever its called :D isnt he also in Buffy? or was Buffy visiting his show I suppose....

he looks cuter in the pic you posted.... :D

I still say heath Ledger...but best in a Knight's Tale and Ten Things I hate about you

:o

what about John Cusack girls?? :D

There is something about John Cusack, I always liked him

It's more about what he projects rather than his looks that is appealing about him, could it be said about him that he is the thinking girl's desirable man

Agree, gisele.

Can't say I find him desirable, but I'd much rather watch something with him in than some of the obvious "hunks" or "pretty boys". Did anyone see "Grosse Point Blank"?

ohhh oops then :D

but yeh hes my kind of guy..Ive liked all his movies :D

hes got that reality air about him :D with a sense of houmour...could be the kind of guy I wanna be with :bah:

sighhhhh...goes off to daydream....

<<ohh dannit gotta work..cant dream...grrr>>

Edit: I cant say dannit :o its the only swear word in my vocab and now I aint allow to say it :D

Edited by MiG16

• 1 month later...
I remember this Thai actor from a soap a couple of years ago:

im1a.jpg

hehe we went to the same high school. He's a couple years before me. Well, this school only accepted handsome men :o . (it WAS a school for guys only)

• 2 weeks later...
My vote is still Keanu, i'm afraid.

you and my wife.

She went to see 'Dogstar' when they came to BKK. I mean, that is just....I won't say it.

IT was back in the days when UBC didn't show advertisments. So I am still mentally scared from the adbreak/intermission of the 'announcement' of Dogstars tour to LOS, overdubbed with their cover of the Carpenters 'Don't you remeber that I told you I Loved you baby". It was played ad-nausim at the time and played for 2 mins at a time.

in my tour leading days, i had the pleasure of having the lovely Troy Warwell on a trip with me. hubba hubba. what a gorgeous specimen of a man he was. not only did he have stunning looks, he was an all round delightful man.

(should i mention the fact that i did get to see not once but TWICE dressed in just a towel?) :o

post-10685-1175255970_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Girls,

I know what you are looking for.

A bit of intimacy and a good work out.

Next to that a good conversation about anything.

To you to decide what comes first.

Alex

All of the above.

The most sexiest man in my eyes is the one who you feel good to have him around and enjoy talking to him.

I am just catching up on this thread and I could not resist a little fun.

Keanu Reeves was mentioned in several posts. What was the name of the movie where he has an intimate relationship with (the late) River Phoenix. He played a male (service provider).

We should all be careful with what we wish for because we might get it.

I think that perfection comes as a result of how much we are willing to give ourselves. I have left nothing in reserve towards my wife and she is truly perfection. Maybe that is why I do not post very often.

I am just catching up on this thread and I could not resist a little fun.

Keanu Reeves was mentioned in several posts. What was the name of the movie where he has an intimate relationship with (the late) River Phoenix. He played a male (service provider).

My Own Private Idaho...

Which was River Phoenix's second best film. His best was 'Stand By Me'

Hi Girls,

Alex

All of the above.

The most sexiest man in my eyes is the one who you feel good to have him around and enjoy talking to him.

A sense of humour, make lady laugh and youre halfway there,. it has opened many doors for me !,. and unlike men women arent always attracted to the best looking wealthiest man in the room,get on her wavelengh and youve cracked it !

ever since i saw 'the prestige' i can't get christian bale out of my head. he is not typically my type but i find him so sexy!!!! he has a very expressive face...

ChristianBale.jpg

Edited by girlx

Hi Girls,

Alex

All of the above.

A sense of humour, make lady laugh and youre halfway there,. it has opened many doors for me !,. and unlike men women arent always attracted to the best looking wealthiest man in the room,get on her wavelengh and youve cracked it !

The next time a woman tells you she prefers men with a sense of humour ask her if she'd rather go out with Brad Pitt or Ken Dodd :o

ever since i saw 'the prestige' i can't get christian bale out of my head. he is not typically my type but i find him so sexy!!!! he has a very expressive face...

ChristianBale.jpg

He is my hubby :o:D

I will add Pierce Brosnan.

Chris Evan.

Ashton Kutcher.

I love orgy :D (oh just in my dream) lol

Edited by BambinA