gisele

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ladies...do you fancy Thai Men?

OK, I'm sorry since I know you don't want any men around here, but I just wanted to send you this website:

http://www.thaimiss.com/detail.php?id=1888...3784081e5c36261

Now, I know I'm a man, but there are some real 'hansum' Thai candy-men in the store here... :o

Have fun.....and: let me know, ok?

LaoPo

Whoa! Laopo, I am starting to worry about you. Far too many rocket pockets there for my taste!

Some of the guys were cute but sweet baby Jesus put some clothes on!

With some of those photos there was definitely waaaaay too much information! :o

Just out of curiousity here, I know guys would find pics of girls in teeny weeny bikinis interesting but how many girls find cheesecake photos of guys in teeny speedos attractive or a turn off?

Whoa! Laopo, I am starting to worry about you. Far too many rocket pockets there for my taste!

Some of the guys were cute but sweet baby Jesus put some clothes on!

With some of those photos there was definitely waaaaay too much information! :D

Just out of curiousity here, I know guys would find pics of girls in teeny weeny bikinis interesting but how many girls find cheesecake photos of guys in teeny speedos attractive or a turn off?

for me, these men (boys) http://www.thaimiss.com/detail.php?id=1888...3784081e5c36261

are not desirable,

I just see cheesecake pix with the bedroom eyes look, like Chippendales, fun to look at :o

but not desirable men

no substance,

I don't think I have ever seen Johnny Depp in a speedo, but to me he is desirable

Yeah, I need substance as well. And I definitely need intelligence, but in a deep, self-possessed manner, with absolutely nothing to prove. Ok, my all time favorites:

Gabriel Byrnes -- THAT is substance!

Ralph Fiennes - smart, talented, and complicated, but loves women, SWOON

Pharrell from N.E.R.D - He is so cute, intelligent, and playful, I just want to jump his bones!

And, there was also this other urban planner that I worked with at home, but that's another story for another thread :o

I'm with SBK on this, guys in speedos or rocket pockets :D are NOT, I repeat, NOT a turn on. Boxers are ok or those jockey shorts are nice but small monkeys, no way. And those pretty boys on lao po's link, nice to look at but far to plastic for me. They look like those whiter than whiter soap atresses, all porcelain skin but no facial movement, like blow up dolls or something :o

I don't think any. Certainly not me, and I'd call for a chromosome check on any one who did (after all, some katoeys do try to pass....)

Thanks girls for reviewing Lao Pao's link for me, I'll spare myself the sight.

Guy + cheescake = just doesn't work.

Yeah well I dont really think I look like him. But hey atleast I havent been teased yet by the wonderful visa ladies here

Like Patsy said, NOBODY looks like Keanu but Keanu....

But your pix aren't bad, esp the second one with the thoughtful expression.

"Ladies...do you fancy Thai Men?"

That was my initial question...

I learned a lot today :o from you Ladies (and some Gents).

And...'sbk', don't you worry about me, there's no need for that :D

LaoPo

Adrian Paul, if he's not gay (anyone happen to know?... Like Keanu he is attractive in looks and personality, comes across as a really nice guy who isn't too full of himself.

http://www.serials.ru/photos/en/1053986305.html

LaoPo[/color]

Thanks! I guess, since it opens on a shot of him & his girlfriend, he's not...not sure why I was in doubt. I think maybe something I had heard about his having studied ballet (no offense to any straight male ballet dancers in the audience!).

Anyhow-- I nominate him (but still second to Keanu)....

I've been thinking on the "where are the new generation of hot men" issue and concluded that I'm incapable of perceiving very young guys as desirable. Younger than me is fine, but not young enough to easily be my son, somehow that just feels too wierd. So it may be that they are out there, it just needs a younger gal to spot them.

Adrian Paul, if he's not gay (anyone happen to know?... Like Keanu he is attractive in looks and personality, comes across as a really nice guy who isn't too full of himself.

http://www.serials.ru/photos/en/1053986305.html

LaoPo[/color]

Thanks! ....

......I've been thinking on the "where are the new generation of hot men" issue and concluded that I'm incapable of perceiving very young guys as desirable. Younger than me is fine, but not young enough to easily be my son, somehow that just feels too wierd. So it may be that they are out there, it just needs a younger gal to spot them.

No thanks, Sheryl, you're welcome.

I just 'Googled' for you 'hot men'....and let you ladies be the judges.

There are some 30.000 links here, so there must be at least 1 or 2 attractive guys for your taste, Ladies.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=ho...men&sa=N&tab=wi

LaoPo

What about guys in a g-string???

:D

if you ask coz you're thinking of posting a photo of yopurself in one, a word of advice: Quit while you're ahead!!!!

:o:D:D

relax, i would never wear a g-sting ever, but greenwander might :D

Oooh I just thought of a new one. Don't know his name, but the neurology attending on Grey's Anatomy. Early days yet (for the show here in Thailand) but he's looking better with each episode....

I've noticed that the general reference on this thread is to movie stars...well, I like movie stars too. As an enthusiast of movie stars I like Ida Lupino, Vivien Leigh, Bette Davis, Lauren Bacall, Grace Kelly and others who when fully clothed and on the big screen could make my banana cream. Other than one other post on this thread regarding James Stewart I see no similar appreciation. What about Clark Gable, Leslie Howard, Humphrey Bogart and Marlon Brando?...are we constrained by recent popular culture considerations?

In the late 60s I discovered the cinema of Ingmar Bergman and his paramour Liv Ulmann...my adoration of her had no bounds...I plastered my guitar with pictures of her. Friends would say 'tuts...this is unhealthy..she is 20 years older than you...'

I jus' said 'yo' mama...' (is 20 y.o.older than me...yuk, yuk...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Hollywood actresses dont do it for me at all, apart from maybe Anglena jolie, but the rest are just plain boring, I like real girls, not chicks that are plastic junkies.

Small time actresses are so much more of a turn on

Sheryl, Is the Grey's Anatomy guy Patrick Dempsey? I saw him a few years ago on a movie about a young JFK and thought him quite attractive. :o

pat131.jpg

I would also admit to an attraction to Bono (esp in the early days) :D

post-4641-1148426451_thumb.jpg

Talented, intelligent, compassionate and passionate. What a combination!

I've noticed that the general reference on this thread is to movie stars...well, I like movie stars too. As an enthusiast of movie stars I like Ida Lupino, Vivien Leigh, Bette Davis, Lauren Bacall, Grace Kelly and others who when fully clothed and on the big screen could make my banana cream. Other than one other post on this thread regarding James Stewart I see no similar appreciation. What about Clark Gable, Leslie Howard, Humphrey Bogart and Marlon Brando?...are we constrained by recent popular culture considerations?

In the late 60s I discovered the cinema of Ingmar Bergman and his paramour Liv Ulmann...my adoration of her had no bounds...I plastered my guitar with pictures of her. Friends would say 'tuts...this is unhealthy..she is 20 years older than you...'

I jus' said 'yo' mama...' (is 20 y.o.older than me...yuk, yuk...)

I guess because they are not from my generation, I didn't grow up seeing their movies. My mom liked the movies alot and she loved Humphrey Bogart, Jimmy Stewart, and other people I don't know like Tyrone Power.

When I was a teenager, I liked David Cassidy.

Tutsi, I think it is easier for people to relate to movie stars from their own generation, hence Sheryls post finding the younger stars cute but not really her type and I think it would also be the same for the older ones too.

Tutsi, I think it is easier for people to relate to movie stars from their own generation, hence Sheryls post finding the younger stars cute but not really her type and I think it would also be the same for the older ones too.

so...then I am correct in assuming that we are slaves to current popular culture...cinema is an art form, godammit and as such the images emanating therefrom are immortal...(well, yew know...I doan' like the Mona Lisa that much...just look at her hair...)

cinema is filled with great images that one could catch in still life...too many to list or review, and just as previous generations garnered emotional sustenance from these images they are not expired...they live with us still...

(tutsi falls off ob his high horse and is laying in the mud "oh, boo hoo hoooo, why do I bother...philistinism on Thaivisa, sob...')

Edited by tutsiwarrior