gisele

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boys, enough playing in the girls area. Thanks

I'm still a major Johnny Depp fan, the guy is a great actor, picks the most interesting parts and plays them amazingly well.

Edward Scissorhands was the first one I remember seeing and thinking Who is this guy? And now I've read hes going to do another movie with the amazingly weird Tim Burton based on the musical Sweeney Todd. One I will be sure to see.

post-4641-1156165830_thumb.jpg

Johnny Depp ranks number ONE for me too.

His style, the roles he chooses. They say his autograph is not worth much because he never refuses any fan who wants an autograph or a picture, so his signature is not a rarity, so he's a nice guy too.

My favourites roles:

Memorable oh so sexy role in "Chocolat",

Quirky role in "Benny and Joon" and "Pirates"

• 2 weeks later...

................someone I can have sex with, not only pysically but mentally, emotionally, psychologically and socailly as well!

Have you ever watched Oriental movies? The love scenes are limited, but almost every scene depicts love through "connection, feelings, and emotions." It's wonderful!

Edited by GracelessFawn

OK, one more. Long time ago but jeez louise, the man was sexy.

post-4641-1156171553.jpg

Comment about a belt and a door is withheld for fear of hanging myself in full view of a Mod :o (that is Michael Hutchence isn't it?)

I'm not an expert on attractive men, I have a mirror which proves that.

But if I had to say who I think women would find attractive it would have to be Johnny Depp .... the only man that has ever made Keith Richards look sexy :D

Edited by Thaddeus

OK, one more. Long time ago but jeez louise, the man was sexy.

post-4641-1156171553.jpg

Comment about a belt and a door is withheld for fear of hanging myself in full view of a Mod :o (that is Michael Hutchence isn't it?)

Close but no cigar. I've left you a clue as to the mysterious identity. :D

after reading some posters on another thread about age and relationships explaining why women are preconditionned as to who we choose as a mate, either thinking with our wallets or our eggs :o

What do women actually desire, what is the "type", since apparently according to some "study" we do not desire McDonald's employees.

When it comes to finding a true partner in life, money and looks can't be what bonds two people together for life.

Looks are fleeting, money doesn't buy love. I think people are generally not superficial,

Looks are nice of course,

so what man does it for you, who is sexy, who is the Godiva of eye candy for you?

Johnny Depp wins my vote

(Apart from my husband of course, :D )

I think nice.

Looks wise, i like mike patton, hehe...(im a punk slag though).

http://www.undercover.com.au/pics/mikepatton.jpg

OK, why I think Johnny Depp is great: not only is he a very good looking man, good actor but obviously a pretty nice guy who doesn't take himself as seriously as every many other Hollywood sex symbols do.

From the site Idon'tlikeyouinthatway :

If any celebrities read this site, you might want to take a real close look at this picture. You might recognize the guy holding up the sign. Your discerning eye will show you that the sign says, "I Love Allison," and that Johnny is holding a pen. What you may not know is that Johnny was working on set of POTC3 and this girl, Allison, is a fan who came and asked for an autograph. This is what he did for her. By now, you'd think being the greatest actor of our generation whose latest film has grossed $408 million and counting, would be more than enough for him to act like a complete ass like most of you do, but luckily for his fans, Johnny isn't like that. So the next time a person asks you for your autograph because you read words off paper, please remember what you just saw before blowing them off because you're late for your weekly enema. Chances are, the reason the casting director has good news for you is because Johnny Depp gave them bad news first.

What a cool guy.

Jason Scott Lee

ca 1996 yummy, 2006 still yummy and cool and grounded

oh yeah, totally agree with him. isn't he the one that played in the bruce lee story too?

i also think tony jaa is hot.

normal_012.jpg

Edited by girlx

hehehe, laugh?

I only got 1 more pic and I look abit like a soft cock

:o

You mean, like a dead chicken? :D

ANYWAY, enough enough, Donz, you are not contributing in any useful way to this thread, unless you are gonna put your money where your mouth is and post us a pic of your beautiful self, please refrain from comment. Cheers :D

What about a young Paul Newman?

post-4641-1157199877_thumb.jpg

Heck, even a middle aged Paul Newman was still quite something. And you old guys can only hope you age half as well as he has. :D

Im gonna regret this but here goes.

Me and my niece/neice or however you spell it

I don't care what they all say about you Donz. I think you're a "hansum man" :o

Jason Scott Lee

ca 1996 yummy, 2006 still yummy and cool and grounded

oh yeah, totally agree with him. isn't he the one that played in the bruce lee story too?

Yes, Dragon the Bruce Lee Story. The love scenes were totally hot. :o

post-9742-1157220618.jpg

Edited by orchis

Oh i forgot to post a pic of my body :D

men with bodies like this are not really what I think makes a man desirable. :D

It may be that this is what men think women find desirable :o

It's like the Chippendales.

Getting an eye full? yes

Fun? yes

Desirable? :D

The Most Desirable Man!

1 Not a player!

2 Someone who can carry stimulating and interesting conversations.

3 Someonen who knows how to listen if I need to talk.

4 Nice, easy-going and low maintenance personality.

5 Always Honest!

like me then?Where in the Philps are you from.