down in Krabi town will things maybe get tense or what ?

driedmango

1st time down south, and ya it's lovely in all but can't help but notice down in Champoun and now in Krabi town their is some big speakers set up downtown kind of speaches and stuff..

now i am typically not a fraidycat but you know, as a tourist i i didn't spend all this money to come see a big gong show if you know what i mean.. you just want to relax it's pain in the ass enough getting here and stuff.

also it might be me but is it kind of tense down here in Krabi, I am not sure if I should head up north as planned as i will be going right threw this whatever you wanna call it, was reading an article about the local Krabi protestors maybe shutting down the little airport out of here and was thinking..

whats the deal is these little towns kind of immune to this or are they going to hold us tourists hostage or something stupid

makes me think about taking a flight right the hell out of here for Malaisya or Indonesia in the morning to be honest, not sure whats down there must be something worth visiting, I am sure thais have something to work out, and it might be me, it might be krabi ( i didn't even realize it was so muslim)

what you guys think and where are you?

Edited by driedmango

I looked at your topics. About 80% of them were discussing other places to go instead of Thailand or things wrong with Thailand or it's time to leave Thailand. Since about 80% of your posts are about alternatives to Thailand or things wrong with Thailand may I suggest you go somewhere else.smile.png

• Like 1