Which Members Post The Silliest Stuff?

Donz is the new Greenwanderer/Bud Z

:o

My guess is that greenwanderer (He gave the beer reviews, right?) is still around, but has mellowed out considerably

He isn't Donz.

no, I think it's monochaser you're thinking about.

greenwanderer was the self-absorbed gimp who posted pictures of himself in nappies.

Sorry, I meant Kan Win, (oh colonel, my colonel... - Dead Drunkpoet socialy)
I always thought some of Kan Win's offbeat humour was pretty wacky, and I say that in the most complimentary way.

"Steven"

As K.O. knows me and you do not "Steven”, only on ThaiVisaDotCom, a big thank you :D for Khun-pliment-ting, me for my “offbeat humour and “som-tam” wacky,” tings that one posts.

Lett-uces not argue about this shall we. :D

The main reason I do post is to lighten up ThaiVisaDotComFreds” and to give posters a chance to re-compose their thinking towards other members and what they post. Most of my posts are totally ignored (but read), and so they should be, but, if by chance, one Kan help, well that is why I joined this Forum in the first plaice and now I laid my chips down. :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

P.S. Geeeeesss…… Tony 2 members voted for me, sad days really…… :D

P.S.S. Good news for all of you that did not vote for me………………….I shall try even harder to be …………………………………….. :D:o

Edited by Kan Win

Donz is the new Greenwanderer/Bud Z

My guess is that greenwanderer (He gave the beer reviews, right?) is still around, but has mellowed out considerably

He isn't Donz.

Monochaser was the Beer reviewer....Donz and Monochaser are not the same....Monochaser had strange opinions and was here(LOS) for the chicks and hated Thai Beer -Donz has strange spelling & opinions but is not (admittedly) here for the chicks(if i remember correctly he is not here in LOS at all)...not sure if he likes Thai Beer though.

no Monochsaser was a fully lad, anything Thai or sounding Thai was a complete piece of crap to him. Greenwander was funny as hel_l, I think he should be allowed to come back as he made laugh my ass off, he loved hmself more then I did

Greenwander was funny as hel_l, he loved hmself more then I did

I dont think that's possible.

Neither did I, hey when I come to thailand I will buy everyone a drink and you will meet the real Donz, im a very likable character and will be fun to be around, You know im just kidding when I make topics like "Am I really the best"

He's been quiet. Saving himself for the cup?

"Saving himself for the coup?"

Almost 5 months ago...................you have VISION, Croc.....great vision! :o

LaoPo

Greenwander was funny as hel_l, he loved hmself more then I did

I dont think that's possible.

Neither did I, hey when I come to thailand I will buy everyone a drink and you will meet the real Donz, im a very likable character and will be fun to be around, You know im just kidding when I make topics like "Am I really the best"

...are you? :o

BTW your avatar in a way indicates... (which of the two is you again?)

KY

Facelessgroan......

I'd like to meet you.

By the way, I wonder if bambi is saying anything, about this new sexy other asian girl we got on board, especialy as she now has a BAMBI avatar... :D

I'm only saying, cos, I used to work in a team full of women, and they can be quite euhh.....

Stirringly yours,

Kayo.