Thai character keyboard sticker

TTom911

Hi.

I am considering to buy a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for the iPad Air, but that (like any other quality keyboard I am aware of) have an "English only" layout (with no Thai characters as well).

I used a few years back on a laptop some keyboards stickers to add Thai characters so that "the locals ;)" can also type.

Should work fine when used while the language settings are switched to Thai on the iPad!?

Next question would be where to get some good quality (e.g. 3M) stickers here that also fit the presumably smaller keys, smaller than a laptop for which these stickers are usually made...

Has anyone experience with that using the Logitech keyboard?

===

Well, otherwise someone might have to make due with a Windows Surface - saw one today for as little as 11.900 THB, INCL excellent bi-lingual keyboard (either the one with "real keys" (Type Cover) or the "flat one" one (Touch Cover), one can choose, either is included in the price!). Not bad for someone who mainly surfs the internet, does the odd email but likes a (Thai) keyboard when typing... (sorry for the "off topic remark" on the "Apple forum".. wink.png

Edited by TTom911

I buy mine from Ebay. They have many with some stores located in Thailand. The best one I have found are from an Ebay store called keyboardsticker. They sell quality stickers for about $5 that are made in Korea. I've appled many for friends and these have been the best and easiest to apply. I just went to ebay and typed keyboardsticker thai and his store, plus many others, popped up.