Moo Ban with Fitness Centre

Konini

We are looking at rental houses at the moment, and as my husband makes very good use of the gym and pool where were are now, I wonder if anyone could give me any pointers on the facilities at different moo bahs.

Once we find where want to live, we can start looking for a house; I'd really forgotten just how hard it is..

^^ The pool's nice but the gym in L&H (unless they have recently refitted it out), especially considering the multi-billion baht nature of that esteemed real estate firm, is absolute pants... AND they even have the gall to charge residents for it. Don't know about Rungarroon, but typically moobaan gyms are never great, with the owners usually spending as little as possible on the gear. A real shame, but if you're not that concerned with good equipment, then no biggie as everything else in L&H is pretty good.

Thanks for these little snippets, I'll watch for any more. Do the pools usually get a lot of use? Sorry if I seem a bit dim, I've never actually been to a moon ban yet, think we will be out looking at houses in the next few days.......

Thanks to all for the help, I hadn't realised what a mammoth task this was going to be. Thankfully we are not in a hurry.

Husband checked out the gyms at several moo bans this morning and was very disappointed by the poor quality and choice of machines. Never mind, it's not a deal breaker. After our first day of putting our toes in the water, surprised to see that rentals available through estate agents prices are pretty much on par with the prices on signs on fences (but we haven't looked inside any yet so the difference might be there).

In the mean time, if anyone knows of any 2-3 bedroom houses waiting for a tenant, I would be grateful of a heads up. Our budget has to be wide open to account for different locations and conditions of property and any furnishings. As I said, we're not in a hurry. I'd rather take a couple of months looking than end up signing a year long lease on somewhere we don't really like.