200,000 Baht break-in at Oil Workers South Pattaya Luxury Home

webfact

200,000 Baht break-in at Oil Workers South Pattaya Luxury Home

house-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Saturday Morning Police were called to a house in the Pratamnuk area in South Pattaya to investigate reports of a break-in.

The house is owned by Mr. Christopher Eames aged 50, who works for a well-known International Oil Company. He runs their operations in Egypt and has a holiday home in Pattaya.

He, along with his Wife, Khun Orawan aged 29, had just returned to Pattaya for a short holiday and went out with friends the night before and returned in the early hours of Saturday to find their house has been broken into.

Three bedrooms had been ransacked and items totalling around 200,000 Baht had been stolen, including Thai and foreign currency, 2 Ipads, a gold necklace, and 6 credit cards.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/114886/200000-baht-break-in-at-oil-workers-south-pattaya-luxury-home/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-13

she looks too fit to be thai. those shoulders i mean

Yes, I noticed those shoulders too. Not too common on Thai girls. Another photo shows narrow hips too. Is that what you're thinking? Along with I wonder if she knew?

Nice wife. Easy to find in Pattaya?

I must be living in the wrong town.

who works for a well-known International Oil Company.

That didn't realize its liberal housing allowance was being exploited to finance a pied-à-terre in Pattaya and thus is not being named to order to avoid the instigation of a review of compensation policy??

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Couldn't afford a wardrobe?

If you live in a house in pattaya check the back walll and ground of your wardrobe and there's a high chance you will find MOLD, especially in Sept/Oct during rainy season. Hang the clothes outside as in the pic, prob solved! thumbsup.gif

That's gotta suck. I mean the iPads, necklace etc is replacable and all but I do think they will now be "once bitten twice shy" type thing and wil upgrade their dwelling here in Pattaya.

Since this is not a 360 degree photo, it is presumptuous to think there is no closet or wardrobe. For all we know there could be one, and this is just the overflow. With him gone lots of the time, what is a girl to do, other than go shopping? Hmmm

rotary is the only poster that "gets it". This guy is far, far removed from being a typical 'Oil Worker'

200K might be a fortune to y'all but it's chump change to a person with his position, responsibilities and salary

Donk nailed it: Jealousy seems to permeate this board!

Edited by cloghead
  • Like 2

rotary is the only poster that "gets it". This guy is far, far removed from being a typical 'Oil Worker'

200K might be a fortune to y'all but it's chump change to a person with his position, responsibilities and salary

Donk nailed it: Jealousy seems to permeate this board!

I dont suppose the jealous ones have looked at all the photo's either looks like he/she has a "Merc" in the drive way, that will give themthing some to crow about...whistling.gif

but your right 200k net - week or less of salary for the guy or there abouts me thinks