will we be effected?

cashpower

the bookings were organized by my staff and i am not aware of any warnings being given. nevertheless, we will be having some very stern words with the embassy if we are inconvenienced in any way. we were certainly not expecting to be herded onto public transportation like cattle with the local inhabitants.

'local inhabitants' ... jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif

Edited by rijb

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!

and I thought Thai people could be self centered and myopic!

This is a very serious situation for the entire country.

People could lose their lives.

Quality of lives in the future may be effected.

And YOU will be EXTREMELY UPSET if your self centered little plans are inconvenienced???

And how horrible to pay for child care you don't need!

You have known about this situation for months unless your head has been hiding up your rectum all of that time!

Maybe you are not the kind of person who should be considering buying a residence in Thailand.

It's not all about you!

"a few selfish people who don't think of others"

Take a look in the mirror if you would like to see one!

Edited by willyumiii

the bookings were organized by my staff and i am not aware of any warnings being given. nevertheless, we will be having some very stern words with the embassy if we are inconvenienced in any way. we were certainly not expecting to be herded onto public transportation like cattle with the local inhabitants.

"Stern words with the embassy"....LOL pigs ar*e, do you think they will really care...your just another farang

Your obviously a very well to do gent, who has no wish to associate with the plebs, take my advice charter a chopper, you problems will be solved, and your hallowed feet will not even have to touch the street where said plebs walk

• Like 1

Not only a Troll, but a pathetic troll at that, though there are people like this out there in the world.

Do please get your staff to post here, maybe they can spell better than you can. Possibly they can share the joke with us too of allegedly booking your trip into a land of turmoil.

Of course its a freaking troll, <deleted> - 'flying in to buy a few condos' ??? Cmon TV - we can do better than this.

Mr WW for the first time ever I am in total agreement with you!

Based on our shared history, I'd say that's definitely a one-off ! ;)

Seriously, the OP has troll written all over it, and he still got some of us to bite - definitely time for a beer when you start to take TV that seriously folks.

• Like 2

purely for the investment opportunity. we dont have property in Monaco although we have been known to moor at port hercule on occasion. i am not putting down the locals, rather enquiring as to how this nonsense may effect us there is no need for the attitude i am getting. thanks for those who provided us the information without the insults. maybe those who have been unkind can realise that foreign investors are a huge aid to economies such as thailands.

That's why I stay at the Peninsula, it has a helipad.

If you're using the BTS may I suggest you ask the gift shoppe at your hotel to make an arrangement of ballons - avoid yellow and red obviously, if the guards say something just ignore them, tell them you're attending a kids party or something.

Welcome to Bangkok.

• Like 1

purely for the investment opportunity. we dont have property in Monaco although we have been known to moor at port hercule on occasion. i am not putting down the locals, rather enquiring as to how this nonsense may effect us there is no need for the attitude i am getting. thanks for those who provided us the information without the insults. maybe those who have been unkind can realise that foreign investors are a huge aid to economies such as thailands.

I have no problem responding to a troll (a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, ...)..

" i am not putting down the locals".....Well...actually you are ...If you truly have money (as you blatantly exhibit for no other reason than to flaunt it)...then you must have some semblance of intelligence (unless of course you inherited your money)... So if you ARE intelligent you understand that your writing about your wealth and the inconvenience of this "historic" event on your holiday by calling it "nonsense" is such.... an insult to the people and the country! and if you don't get it ....Well then, you are truly ignorant of things of the world.

As said before, we realize you are a TROLL.....some kind of fiction of your imagination....keep on dreaming because that is the only world where you might be something

I have no problem responding to a troll (a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, ...)..

" i am not putting down the locals".....Well...actually you are ...If you truly have money (as you blatantly exhibit for no other reason than to flaunt it)...then you must have some semblance of intelligence (unless of course you inherited your money)... So if you ARE intelligent you understand that your writing about your wealth and the inconvenience of this "historic" event on your holiday by calling it "nonsense" is such.... an insult to the people and the country! and if you don't get it ....Well then, you are truly ignorant of things of the world.

As said before, we realize you are a TROLL.....some kind of fiction of your imagination....keep on dreaming because that is the only world where you might be something

And when he wakes up he'll still be nothing.

some very insulting things are being said here in return for a matter of fact enquiry. i certainly dont seek to cause upset or flaunt my wealth but I have to say this is a response that someone in my position deals with regularly and is of no particular import to myself. water off a ducks back is how one may describe it. there will always be jealousy from those who envy

some very insulting things are being said here in return for a matter of fact enquiry. i certainly dont seek to cause upset or flaunt my wealth but I have to say this is a response that someone in my position deals with regularly and is of no particular import to myself. water off a ducks back is how one may describe it. there will always be jealousy from those who envy

We are not jealous mate, we have had a right laugh actually. But for the most part, and this is equally true if you are genuine or a troll, we feel sorry for you. Anyhow good luck with doing business here..... Seems you like to be challenged.

Yes "some very insulting things are being said here..."

and mostly by YOU.

Even IF you did have money....as said before you have no "class". So there is nothing to be jealous or envious of! Good luck with "My shit don't stink" attitude because EVERYBODY's Shit stinks!

You truly must be an idiot....as you state that you "certainly dont seek to ....flaunt my wealth"....but you have and do so! Such references were superfluous (and if that word is TOO big for you it means un-necessary)

Good luck complaining that we are rude ....as the reality is your existence is rude and an affront to humanity!

Edited by beachproperty

surely I am not responsible for the political problems in thailand nor the reason for the squirmish you are experiencing. you fail to realize or deliberately ignore the fact that foreign investment has brought many improvements to countries such as this. these improvements may cease if you do not treat your benefactors with some respect and consideration so please be mindful of that and thankful for what others have brought to your shores.