Traffic Cops location Facebook Page

PJcm

I know that there is a Facebook page for where the traffic cops are set up in CM; it is in Thai, I can read it but slowly, does anyone know if there is similar page in English? I just try to avoid them as they cause more traffic jams then are warranted

Easy, just follow the Laws and you don't have to worry where the Traffic Police locations are whistling.gif

Not really..

Pulled over the other day.. 100% legit.. Asked for license, not being cambodia I willingly handed it over.. Then.. Wheres the bike tax.. Showed it correct and up to date.. Wheres the green book.. At home in the lockbox.. Ohh no must carry the original green book at all times on the bike.. Not a copy mind, must be the original !!!

I cussed him out, snatched my license back and drove off.. While he was waving his paper with one of 4 tickboxes saying that you must have greenbook original.. Got a thump from the missus but no way on gods earth was I paying for that.

Similar story stopped on my sportbike.. Once determined all was legal they started on the bike had a modified exhaust (it does, and it complied with a noise test at the testing station done properly) I told them it was standard and then just played dumb.. after 5 minuted of "standard.. Jing jing" ?? I was too much work and they let me pass.