When you want a relationship, but there are too many options...

jackspade

OP has 9 posts.... Come on!

You were a newbie once . Give the fella a break 555

Read the Trolls posts from yesterday, he has some notable views on Thailand and would have you believe all Thais are subservient, insignificant and irrelevant. Then decide on giving him a break.

says the guy with 3 half naked girls as his avatar..

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i faced a similar situation myself. my advice is to never marry below your station. middle and lower class girls can appear cute at first but you will soon tire of their ignorance and lack of social standing. in my case i had an investigator vet all the candidates as to medical history, education, etc etc and also investigated the relatives. i then had a short list from which i selected my wife based on her looks, personality and suitability for child rearing. we have had a long and happy relationship due mainly to me doing my homework and i am very happy with the children she has produced.

Hey...aren't you the troll from the other thread...who had a wife (overseas) who was coming here to invest in 'condos' and annoyed at the protestors inconsideration for your plans. sigh....

Yea, that's him. I'm guessing he's a reincarnation of a previously banned TV member. Funny how these newly created fictional characters always claim to be worldly and insanely wealthy.

• Like 1

Pretty much all the rules and strategy of wooing women work with Thai women ... but even more so. While they may say different, generally Thai women like that a man is attractive to other women and who's a bit of a rogue. As to what to tell them .... be evasive, but with humor and a mischievous glint in your eye. And treat them very well and respectfully ... "most" of the time.

• Like 1

Oops...like some kind of mystic guru I can almost predict the series of posts by this OP over the coming couple of years.

Sad thing is he can't hear the siren of the inevitable screeching towards him over the whoops, cheers & adulation of his own ego!

Oh well

Ah, but he now has your sagely wisdom to guide him and point out the errors of his ways.

First off, I sold my Lamborghini this morning and bought a cheap Porsche instead, so it may be a little while before I get a photo of it to post as my avatar. Anyway...

Ohhhh boy this thread is a hoot. I've been literally audibly cracking up here... thanks for your responses, I actually think you're all doing a good job of educating me in the Ways of the Wise who have been in Thailand for years. Thanks to some of you for your warnings, thanks to some for your candid advice...

The OP will be back in 6 months with a "Help!! Is she just with me for my money?" post...

I assume that any woman I date is only dating me for my money until proven otherwise.

You drank the KOOL-AID man. I can count on one hand the times ive seen a hi-so thai woman with a farang boy.........................lol.

I never said I was dating any tru hi-so girls. But, for what it's worth, I have a buddy out here—a former teacher—who is dating a rich, hi-so Thai girl who was formerly his university student, they've been together for 3 years, she loves him to fuc_king death, and he makes 100k baht a month. Got another free finger left on that hand?

99% of the Thai girls you are seeing are dating other guys

I also assume this as well. That's why I always wrap it, and assume they were former bar girls. I also assume all women are cheaters and liars until proven otherwise, especially so in Thailand.

And just to clarify, I'm not much of a playboy anymore, I went through that phase in my early twenties, but it sounds like I should forget about anything serious here and just live it the hell up. Maybe that's in my own interest.

Edited by jackspade

Nice, JLCrab...

If I thought all Thai women were the same, I wouldn't have bothered started this thread. Of course, maybe I just need to be broken and convinced that they are...

The women I've been meeting and/or talking to are between 20 and 30 years old, usually middle class, speak fairly good english, and have gone to university. A couple of them have even split the bill with me, surprisingly.

The ones I've maintained contact with haven't indicated any interest in my money, so I'm giving them a chance. They know I'm a schoolteacher here, so obviously, I'm not sugar daddy material at this time in my life. One or two girls I'd been seeing started asking me to buy them shit, but I quickly cut things off with them.

i claudius, I'm a math and English teacher here. Might stay and progress to University level, might not.

You sound like a very decent young man, so let this old one give you his 2 cents worth on Thai Women. Or Farthing! Or Baht! As this is dependant on where you come from.

Don't believe for a second that Decent Thai Women are not interested in a Farang! That is about as far away from the truth as one can get. Just be careful, if you are in Pattaya, as to what a Decent Thai Girl is? In my book most Thai Girls I met, including Bar Girls, are very decent. Only one or two out of a hundred I did not like much. But just to let you know that that Thai Women who sold you a shirt and tie that day in the shop, might be also the same one on Walking Street, or Beach Road, in a short skirt and selling her wears. There is a lot of good reasons for that, but mostly poor wages in Thailand and need of money. Even for educated women.

My Thai Wife of 5 years has her B.A. in Business Administration and Accounting. Before she met me she worked in the Tax Department and earned about 15,000 Baht a month, which is good wages for Thailand, outside of Bangkok and Pattaya. Her English is better than most because as a Teenager she won a Scholarship as Top Student to go study in Australian for a year. Everything was paid for but besides that this worked in well with her plans. Her younger sister by a year would also be going to University, so if my wife waited a year they could go together and graduate together.

As they did 4 years later! Little Sister is now a Lawyer engaged to a Judge. My Wife's Father owns a large Plot of Land by Thai Standards. He grows Sugar Cain & Rice, but besides this he is a Government Official for many years, and like the Mayor of His Community. My Wife's Uncle is a General in the Police Force, but Retired now. I only met him one time and he only said one thing to us that I recall. He said that if we ever get into any trouble in Thailand, for any reason, to call him for help. I guess there isn't too many Generals in the Thai Police Force. Now on to you!

Good Looks is not what counts the most in this country! Or any Country! Sure it helps to get that easy Lay, and at a discount, or free. But you told us you want to get away from that. So here is how to do that Son!

Above all else be honest! But also know how to put that into words! Be Yourself! What BS Advice is this? I am 59 Years Old and I still don't know who "Myself" is? So how can a younger man like you know that? Just tell them the truth, and like you told us. That in Western Culture we "Butterfly" much earlier then them. Which is true and they will understand this. Don't ever tell any woman from any country that you are looking for a "Serious Relationship"! They won't believe you! And to tell you the truth Son...neither do I.

So what you really want to tell them Son, and in which all will believe, if what you say is true, is that you are just looking for a Friend. Someone to go dancing with, and have dinner together, and enjoy a good conversation. If you don't know dancing then do it anyway and learn. All Women Love to Dance! If some do not believe this than tell them another truth! That for you sex is easy to find. For them to. But a Good Friend is not so easy!

Now ending this post I want to share something more with you, which I don't like posting here, due to negative responses I can expect, but will as I don't care, and what I say is true. I am 59 Years Old, and My Thai Wife 30, but yet I can't tell you what it feels like to have one agreement with my Thai Wife after 5 years. Oh I have seen her angry! But Thank God, or Buddha, it was always someone else. If she had a knife in her hand, I don't doubt she would not use it. But this is nothing to be afraid of! Just something you need to be aware of Thai Women! Okay?

As you know now, my Thai Wife is 30 years younger than me, yet she will not ever let me go anywhere without her! I can go anywhere I want but she wants to come along always, no matter what. Wants to be my Free Caddy, when I go Golfing! Which I won't allow! But what all Thai Women are really afraid of is losing is "Their Man", to someone else. With Your Good Looks, this is a double concern for you Son!

So, when you do find your mate and friend, be prepared to go everywhere with her. If not...then you are not ready yet. I Love going everywhere with My Wife. She is also My Best Friend! Personally, I think I am Old, Fat, and Ugly. Or maybe not so Old, Fat and Ugly! But compared to her I feel this way. Which brings me to the close and the only time I was every angry at my Thai Wife.

I was sitting on the bed looking through some documents when my wife came from shower. Totally naked, and as expected. She was standing in the full length mirror and doing things only women know how to do their. She caught my eye but not in a sexual way. I felt more like looking at a Statue of Venus! A Bum of a 14 Year Old Girl! A body of an 18 Year Old Girl! And a Pretty Thai Face of a 30 Year Old Thai Woman. How Beautiful she looked!

But this silence got broken when she came over to me in tears and discovered that she was "Ugly"! I saw Venus but she saw a totally different picture! That she was not good enough for me. I just wished I had a picture of my first wife, then another 30 years later, on how she looks today, to define "Ugly"!, to my wife. That was the only time I ever got agry at my wife, and made her promise she will never say this again!

My Wife calls me "Huggy" as she knows I do not mind her cold hands on me, in our bed, this time of year, to keep her warm. But the real person I am to her, and we both laugh about, is the Man, with Big Heart, Big Balls, and Small Money.

But there is a lot of wisdom in this Son! "Big Heart" is a loving and caring person. Big Balls is that you are a Man, and not afraid to fight for a better life for you and your family. But not some Drunk Guy I a Bar, trying to impress her! Small Money means you do not have Bill Gates Money. But enough to support you and her, Which every woman in this world really wants from us, and is expected.

• Like 2

Of course, Thailand is crammed full of women queuing up to get their hands on unskilled TEFLers with the prospect of one day reaching the heady heights of 40K a month with who they share zero cultural or linguistic compatibility....

Don't generalize so much. Many young men have worked entry-level, low-pay jobs in their twenties and then moved up the ladder to become highly successful. Maybe not you ... but many.

• Like 2

no offenses but its true girls who have no problem dating foreigners are either hookers or have the thought process of hookers. It game really isnt the same as with your home country girls.

You'll find the vast majority of Thai ladies are not hookers, and many who are interested in foreigners are educated professionals who are totally pissed off with the philandering and lies of Thai men, or have spent time overseas and look at things more internationally.

You drank the KOOL-AID man. I can count on one hand the times ive seen a hi-so thai woman with a farang boy.........................lol.

OK. So you do admit it can, and does, happen.

Ok... I'll see you guys back at this thread around 2038 and let you know how things went.

At 51 you'd still be very young.

lets pray he still not teeching english in 2038......lol.

... and that you're still not a judgmental snob.

Wow, this thread just drips with cynicism. And I thought I was a sour puss.

A lot of it is just jealousy of the young man from old frats who wish they were him.
or jealousy of the old guy with the young bird who does not take a second look at the poor young boy who could only dream of being with something so lovely :) just saying

The OP will be back in 6 months with a "Help!! Is she just with me for my money?" post...

Or perhaps "Help! I've just realized my Thai GF is actually a man!" . . . or "Help! She told me she love me long time, but my money's run out and now she's left me!" . . . the list goes on . . .

@OP - you will find some serious replies amongst all the sarcasm here, but these kinds of questions have been done to death over the years, just do a search before posting to find the answers you need.

Indeed "these kind of questions" will be posted many times in the future. It's the nature of this type of web site. If the topic doesn't interest someone, they don't have to read it ... nor comment. But I guess some just can't help expressing their superiority.

Edited by HerbalEd
  • Like 1

20-30 year old middle class urban thai girls want old farangs to date...............................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.................and haha!

Well, definitely not you. But no need to be so bitter. 555

Nice, JLCrab...

If I thought all Thai women were the same, I wouldn't have bothered started this thread. Of course, maybe I just need to be broken and convinced that they are...

The women I've been meeting and/or talking to are between 20 and 30 years old, usually middle class, speak fairly good english, and have gone to university. A couple of them have even split the bill with me, surprisingly.

The ones I've maintained contact with haven't indicated any interest in my money, so I'm giving them a chance. They know I'm a schoolteacher here, so obviously, I'm not sugar daddy material at this time in my life. One or two girls I'd been seeing started asking me to buy them shit, but I quickly cut things off with them.

i claudius, I'm a math and English teacher here. Might stay and progress to University level, might not.

You sound like a very decent young man, so let this old one give you his 2 cents worth on Thai Women. Or Farthing! Or Baht! As this is dependant on where you come from.

Don't believe for a second that Decent Thai Women are not interested in a Farang! That is about as far away from the truth as one can get. Just be careful, if you are in Pattaya, as to what a Decent Thai Girl is? In my book most Thai Girls I met, including Bar Girls, are very decent. Only one or two out of a hundred I did not like much. But just to let you know that that Thai Women who sold you a shirt and tie that day in the shop, might be also the same one on Walking Street, or Beach Road, in a short skirt and selling her wears. There is a lot of good reasons for that, but mostly poor wages in Thailand and need of money. Even for educated women.

My Thai Wife of 5 years has her B.A. in Business Administration and Accounting. Before she met me she worked in the Tax Department and earned about 15,000 Baht a month, which is good wages for Thailand, outside of Bangkok and Pattaya. Her English is better than most because as a Teenager she won a Scholarship as Top Student to go study in Australian for a year. Everything was paid for but besides that this worked in well with her plans. Her younger sister by a year would also be going to University, so if my wife waited a year they could go together and graduate together.

As they did 4 years later! Little Sister is now a Lawyer engaged to a Judge. My Wife's Father owns a large Plot of Land by Thai Standards. He grows Sugar Cain & Rice, but besides this he is a Government Official for many years, and like the Mayor of His Community. My Wife's Uncle is a General in the Police Force, but Retired now. I only met him one time and he only said one thing to us that I recall. He said that if we ever get into any trouble in Thailand, for any reason, to call him for help. I guess there isn't too many Generals in the Thai Police Force. Now on to you!

Good Looks is not what counts the most in this country! Or any Country! Sure it helps to get that easy Lay, and at a discount, or free. But you told us you want to get away from that. So here is how to do that Son!

Above all else be honest! But also know how to put that into words! Be Yourself! What BS Advice is this? I am 59 Years Old and I still don't know who "Myself" is? So how can a younger man like you know that? Just tell them the truth, and like you told us. That in Western Culture we "Butterfly" much earlier then them. Which is true and they will understand this. Don't ever tell any woman from any country that you are looking for a "Serious Relationship"! They won't believe you! And to tell you the truth Son...neither do I.

So what you really want to tell them Son, and in which all will believe, if what you say is true, is that you are just looking for a Friend. Someone to go dancing with, and have dinner together, and enjoy a good conversation. If you don't know dancing then do it anyway and learn. All Women Love to Dance! If some do not believe this than tell them another truth! That for you sex is easy to find. For them to. But a Good Friend is not so easy!

Now ending this post I want to share something more with you, which I don't like posting here, due to negative responses I can expect, but will as I don't care, and what I say is true. I am 59 Years Old, and My Thai Wife 30, but yet I can't tell you what it feels like to have one agreement with my Thai Wife after 5 years. Oh I have seen her angry! But Thank God, or Buddha, it was always someone else. If she had a knife in her hand, I don't doubt she would not use it. But this is nothing to be afraid of! Just something you need to be aware of Thai Women! Okay?

As you know now, my Thai Wife is 30 years younger than me, yet she will not ever let me go anywhere without her! I can go anywhere I want but she wants to come along always, no matter what. Wants to be my Free Caddy, when I go Golfing! Which I won't allow! But what all Thai Women are really afraid of is losing is "Their Man", to someone else. With Your Good Looks, this is a double concern for you Son!

So, when you do find your mate and friend, be prepared to go everywhere with her. If not...then you are not ready yet. I Love going everywhere with My Wife. She is also My Best Friend! Personally, I think I am Old, Fat, and Ugly. Or maybe not so Old, Fat and Ugly! But compared to her I feel this way. Which brings me to the close and the only time I was every angry at my Thai Wife.

I was sitting on the bed looking through some documents when my wife came from shower. Totally naked, and as expected. She was standing in the full length mirror and doing things only women know how to do their. She caught my eye but not in a sexual way. I felt more like looking at a Statue of Venus! A Bum of a 14 Year Old Girl! A body of an 18 Year Old Girl! And a Pretty Thai Face of a 30 Year Old Thai Woman. How Beautiful she looked!

But this silence got broken when she came over to me in tears and discovered that she was "Ugly"! I saw Venus but she saw a totally different picture! That she was not good enough for me. I just wished I had a picture of my first wife, then another 30 years later, on how she looks today, to define "Ugly"!, to my wife. That was the only time I ever got agry at my wife, and made her promise she will never say this again!

My Wife calls me "Huggy" as she knows I do not mind her cold hands on me, in our bed, this time of year, to keep her warm. But the real person I am to her, and we both laugh about, is the Man, with Big Heart, Big Balls, and Small Money.

But there is a lot of wisdom in this Son! "Big Heart" is a loving and caring person. Big Balls is that you are a Man, and not afraid to fight for a better life for you and your family. But not some Drunk Guy I a Bar, trying to impress her! Small Money means you do not have Bill Gates Money. But enough to support you and her, Which every woman in this world really wants from us, and is expected.

im sure your 30 year old wife doesnt want to lose a 60 year old husband to another 30 year old thai girl. makes sense to me.

Or perhaps "Help! I've just realized my Thai GF is actually a man!" . . . or "Help! She told me she love me long time, but my money's run out and now she's left me!" . . . the list goes on . . .

@OP - you will find some serious replies amongst all the sarcasm here, but these kinds of questions have been done to death over the years, just do a search before posting to find the answers you need.

Indeed "these kind of questions" will be posted many times in the future. It's the nature of this type of web site. If the topic doesn't interest someone, they don't have to read it ... nor comment. But I guess some just can't help expressing their superiority.

Indeed. Just like you just did. Hypocrisy, you just gotta love it lol

• Like 1

My comments on Post #96:

1. Real pretty Thai girls have never been introduced to the concept of false modesty. In my experience, if you tell a real pretty Thai girl 'You know, you're a real pretty girl!" she will respond: "Of course I am, a-shole. Guys have been telling that since i was 12 years old."

2, Connections in Thailand such as with a General are only good until the person on the other side of a conflict has a connection with a more important General. Then your General will drop you like a hot potato and flee.

3. Life can be more fun with a Thai girl who doesn't speak English.

Edited by JLCrab

Indeed. Just like you just did. Hypocrisy, you just gotta love it lol

And just like you just did ... and I'm now doing ... and ....

But I'm not the one complaining about a redundant post topic.

My comments on Post #96:

1. Real pretty Thai girls have never been introduced to the concept of false modesty. In my experience, if you tell a real pretty Thai girl 'You know, you're a real pretty girl!" she will respond: "Of course I am, a-shole. Guys have been telling that since i was 12 years old."

2, Connections in Thailand such as with a General are only good until the person on the other side of a conflict has a connection with a more important General. Then your General will drop you like a hot potato and flee.

Re. point no. 1 .... I've done this scores of times and have never once had a negative reply ... much less, been called an a-hole.

I guess I should just leave Thailand now, huh.

Well mate , at least you're asking for advice. Most of the newbies are here a week and know everything.I, and many others get pissed off with listening to their bullshit. Why want to settle down though? This country is full of available women and you are young. Enjoy playing the field as long as you can. You will find that with Thai women (long term relationship-wise) you will come a cropper like thousands before you. Live here a few years first and really understand what you are getting into.

My comments on Post #96:

Re. point no. 1 .... I've done this scores of times and have never once had a negative reply ... much less, been called an a-hole.

I said real pretty, 3 times.

My comments on Post #96:

I said real pretty, 3 times.

Like I said, "I've done this scores of times" ... i.e., I've told "real pretty girls" they are "real pretty" ... or very beautiful. Actually, I'm talking about very beautiful Thai girls/women with gorgeous faces and sexy bodies and very nicely dressed ... not just "real pretty." And the response I "always" get back is things like "thank you" or "ching ching" or "no, I no beautiful" & etc. Interesting that we have opposite experience.

I find that Thai women ... no matter how beautiful looking ... are suckers for flattery and can never get enough of it. That is, if it's presented well and not in a nerdy/needy way. One thing women can smell a mile away is desperation and they either run away or stay and treat the man like the loser they think he is. Given the zillions of beautiful and available girls readily available in Thailand, I'm ever amazed that so many men still put up with a disrespectful girlfriend or wife ... and especially with an "escort."

• Like 1

For me, the more beautiful the girl the less likely I was to mention that fact. It was more effective to praise something about them, which other guys would typically overlook. Be creative and don’t repeat what a million other guys have said.thumbsup.gif

This is definitely good strategy in USA and Europe. There many beautiful women have been told such so many times that they are bored of it. But they're still women and thus love to be flattered .... hell, don't we all? Therefore, with them I do as you suggest ... e.g., tell them how smart they are, or how interesting, or what great taste they have, etc. .... but being careful not to go overboard or sound needy. Sometimes it even helps to hint at ... ever so subtly ... a flaw in order to throw them off their game. 555

Edited by HerbalEd

Dear Khun Kru, your OP is a bit weird. (troll?)

There is no Thai/Thai-Chinese/Isaan/Southerner, low/medium/high educated girl who wants to keep contact with a "butterfly" (they say it about your multiple dream) playboy.

They are so jealous, and willing to kill if they are cheated. You remember this.

Otherway: if you are a really walking ATM machine with a huge amazing purse they don't care too much about your multiple dreams, they would be pleasantly your mia noi (mistress) but this makes for you a really high cost per month, depends on the girl's age and outward, off course the younger and nicer the higher cost.

If you don't want to be burnt or something worse you have to decide advance which is your exact plan and forget the US memories about multiple dates.

My advise for you take girls from easy places and when you are bored take them back. This is safer, easier and definetly cheaper.

Guess you don't believe, but you will ...

Wow, this thread just drips with cynicism. And I thought I was a sour puss.

A lot of it is just jealousy of the young man from old frats who wish they were him.
or jealousy of the old guy with the young bird who does not take a second look at the poor young boy who could only dream of being with something so lovely smile.png just saying

Going by the thousands of old farang/young Thai couples I've seen, most of those men DEFINITELY aren't getting value for the money they're undoubtedly paying.

99% of the time, the women are short, chubby and poorly-dressed with feet like Orks.

• Like 1

Of course, Thailand is crammed full of women queuing up to get their hands on unskilled TEFLers with the prospect of one day reaching the heady heights of 40K a month with who they share zero cultural or linguistic compatibility....

Don't generalize so much. Many young men have worked entry-level, low-pay jobs in their twenties and then moved up the ladder to become highly successful. Maybe not you ... but many.

Ah the Boiler Rooms have "great promotional prospects now?"

I'm with the troll now hooting with laughter......cheers....enjoy climbing that 'ladder' over Bang Kwang's wallscheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif ...