What are your favorite music genres? ; your favorite song?

quiuvo

I was having many beers at soi seven in bkk one night. A new friend asked the JD to play a song. I really liked it too. The band was Also shown on big screen.. Too bad not HD. I thanked him for choosing it. I then went to the DJ and asked him for one of my favorite songs after I had some beers and time to think which songs really hit my heart/brain in that marvelous way songs can only do. It took me awhile! ,

First, I love some genres. R&R, for sure but also some pop, rhythm and blues, reggae even, some opera, classics sure, Italian love songs 555, other countries songs that are number one really, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan , Mexican, Swedish , Near by countries.

The European invasion was welcomed by me in USA .

Know I like the song by R.E.M. Losing my religion (it hits me hard and makes me think harder.) and Brampton, the police, Baby Blue from breaking bad series.

What's hits your heart?

Well since the question needs to be about Thai music specifically, I'll say Khmer-Surin style with the electrified versions of the traditional instruments.

Sexy dancing girls add a nice frisson as well of course.

I like hard and heavy styles and Electronic

So

Five Finger Death Punch

http://youtu.be/1NkSTlO-n7I

I like Bands like this, Hatebreed, and Avenged Sevenfold because they are hard hitting and the lyrics are not just spouting hated. But rather motivational, talking about when life is going wrong, it's up to you to pick yourself up and fight back to the top.

Rogue - Adventure time

I love most electronic music and in my young 30's I still am up for dancing til 7am

And Ronald Jenkees, a unique guy who just needs more exposure.

Overall, I lke music to be "hand made" with real instruments and real singers.

Some of my alltime- favorites include Springsteen, U2, Goo Goo Dolls, The Waterboys, Prince, Kiss (the old stuff), Kings of Leon and Placebo.

Newer bands include The 1975, Shout out louds, Biffy Clyro or 30 Seconds to Mars.

Thai- Bands that make me feel good are Silly Fools, Da Endorphine, some stuff by Klear, Hangman and Clash!