Florida moviegoer shot dead during argument over texting

News_Editor

Over one million people are licensed to carry a conceaIed fire arm in the State of Florida. I own a vacation home in Florida and I don't like guns, but when I'm in Florida I'm packing heat because odds are, the guy next to me is.

I never pack heat when I am in Florida. There's probably 999,999 of those with guns that are a better shot than I am.

I think I'll just give them what they want and oh, I won't be texting in the theatre any more.

• Like 1

Over one million people are licensed to carry a conceaIed fire arm in the State of Florida. I own a vacation home in Florida and I don't like guns, but when I'm in Florida I'm packing heat because odds are, the guy next to me is.

And he's more likely to use his if he knows you've got one, too.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Really sad article. Piece of shit shot father of three year old for testing his daughter.

----------

Oulson, 43, a Navy veteran, was killed Jan. 13 during an argument with retired police captain Curtis Reeves, 71, at the Cobb Grove 16 in Wesley Chapel, Fla.

Police say Reeves was annoyed that Oulson was texting his daughter. Angry words were exchanged, and Oulson threw popcorn at Reeves, who pulled out a .380 semiautomatic and fired a single shot, police say.

Oulson, who had a 3-year-old daughter and was on a date with his wife, Nicole, was pronounced dead at the hospital. Nicole Oulson was shot in the hand.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/24/22432377-breathe-breathe-911-calls-in-theater-shooting-released?lite

Edited by F430murci