BKK-KBV

lumply

Which is the most reliable on this sector please, ThaiSmile or Bangkok Airways? Am I right in saying that they both allow 20 kgs checked in for no extra charge? I don't fancy going across to DMK for Air Asia. Two pax traveling early April. Thanks Guys.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

both Thai Smile as well as BKK AIR are considered very reliable. As these are fullservice carriers (Thai Smile is THAI INTERNATIONAL in disguise and even carries a TG flight number), they do not charge for luggage, seat reservations or snacks like low-budget-carriers. Luckily no US-conditions in Asia yet ;-)

BTW, if you have a lot of luggage, sign-up for Bangkok Airways' "Flyer Bonus" frequent-flyer-program. By signing up and being a simple basic member alone, your checked-in-luggage allowance will automatically increase to 30 KG

Providing the prices are not too different I would choose Bangkok Airways and join their FF programme. They have lounges for passengers at the airport free for all of their travellers not just Business Class. Computers and Free Wifi and free hot and cold drinks and snacks.