Russian Man Arrested With Marijuana

Rimmer

Russian Man Arrested With Marijuana

pdn223.jpg

PATTAYA – January 15, 2014 [PDN]; at 2.00 a.m. Pol. Capt. Seksak Arthornkitjawat (Deputy Inspector of Special Suppression Unit, Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) together with forces of police team arrested a Mr. Valery Husnutdinov, aged 24, Russian nationality, with the exhibit of dried marijuana in 1 clear plastic bag, weight 3.14 g, in Walking Street, south Pattaya.

The police were commanded by their superior to go and patrol for narcotics in various entertainment spots at night, so they mobilised a police team to inspect the area in and around Walking Street where they found a Mr. Valery Husnutdinov, aged 24, Russian nationality. He looked and was acting suspicious therefore the police exposed themselves and asked to search him. From searching him they found a clear plastic bag which contained dried marijuana, so the officers detained him to question him further. But while they were waiting for a police car to pick him up suddenly Mr. Valery Husnutdinov took the opportunity to escape

Full Story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/01/15/russian-man-arrested-with-marijuana/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2014-01-16

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how long it'll be before possession of marijuana is decriminalised throughout the World, as is now the case in North America & the UK ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The police make too much money off this. From both sides.

• Like 2

Wow 3 grams of pot ! You go Supercops ! FYI Mr Plod ,pot is not nor has it ever been a narcotic.

Is it illegal in Thailand.....? Yes or No......?

So are many things in Thailand which the police turn a blind eye to.

We know that BUT where a farang (millionaire) is concerned there is money to be made, very big difference.

• Like 2

Wow 3 grams of pot ! You go Supercops ! FYI Mr Plod ,pot is not nor has it ever been a narcotic.

Is it illegal in Thailand.....? Yes or No......?

So are many things in Thailand which the police turn a blind eye to.

We know that BUT where a farang (millionaire) is concerned there is money to be made, very big difference.

Amen.

Wonder how long it'll be before possession of marijuana is decriminalised throughout the World, as is now the case in North America & the UK ?

To be clear there are a (very) few jurisdictions in NA which have decriminalised ganja. In MOST jurisdictions the 'war on drugs' is still raging and destroying innocent lives. For the NA black and Latino communities simple possession carries significant jail time and props up an entire industry of incarceration.

Sent from my ME172V using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

spoken like someone who has never been to America, but has 'educated' himself reading biased material.

yeah, the white drug dealers are freed and given apologies. geesh

• Like 1

He should be charged with assaulting a Police Officer and resisting arrest.

All other charges should be dropped.

He was according to the article?blink.png

No, according to the article "The police charged him with having narcotics type 5 (marijuana) in his possession and assaulting a police officer".

To be clear there are a (very) few jurisdictions in NA which have decriminalised ganja. In MOST jurisdictions the 'war on drugs' is still raging and destroying innocent lives. For the NA black and Latino communities simple possession carries significant jail time and props up an entire industry of incarceration.

spoken like someone who has never been to America, but has 'educated' himself reading biased material.

yeah, the white drug dealers are freed and given apologies. geesh

The incarceration rate statistics are published everywhere, didn't need to spend half my adult life living in the USA for that to be true... but I did.

• Like 1