A Big Thank You To This Forum

After reading this forum for many months, we finally bit the bullet and applied for a UK Visitor Visa for my girlfriend. The advice and experiences related on here were invaluable and we were successful first time without even an interview. This in spite of the fact that I had huge concerns that they would reject on "reason to return" grounds as my GF has no job or property. Seems a simple statement signed by both of us was enough to convince them on that point.

Anyway, thank you!

Edited by oblivious

After reading this forum for many months, we finally bit the bullet and applied for a UK Visitor Visa for my girlfriend. The advice and experiences related on here were invaluable and we were successful first time without even an interview. This in spite of the fact that I had huge concerns that they would reject on "reason to return" grounds as my GF has no job or property. Seems a simple statement signed by both of us was enough to convince them on that point.

Anyway, thank you!

congratulations mate - i actually found this forum about 8 months after getting my wife to the UK but jeeez wouldnt it have been easier if id known about the forum beforehand.... glad you got some help from here

all the best

Anyone have any similar success stories or advice regarding tourist visa's for thai ladies to the USA?

farang2rung - sorry cant help you but there are plenty of US chaps on the forum that can help you out - be patient and wait for some replies - failing that just search through the "visas to other countries" forum

all the best

Well done to you both oblivious. One of the first things i did when the Mrs came over was to take her to Eastlands :o

Are you in the Manchester area? If so, PM me and i'll give you the lowdown on a few of things in the area which will make it easier for her to settle.

All the best

MrBoJ

Well done to you both oblivious. One of the first things i did when the Mrs came over was to take her to Eastlands :o

Are you in the Manchester area? If so, PM me and i'll give you the lowdown on a few of things in the area which will make it easier for her to settle.

All the best

MrBoJ

wow. coincidences a plenty, my missus already calls manchester mancity so taking her to Eastlands will obviously be part of her education. and i already have a man city pal called misterboj!

thanks for the offer though, i just PM'd you.

Well done to you both oblivious. One of the first things i did when the Mrs came over was to take her to Eastlands :D

All the best

MrBoJ

When the time comes I'd appreciate a rundown on things in the area that will help my missus settle in. Can I pm you MrBo when the time comes?

We are on count down now :o