Protest Grenade Attack: Police Dispute PCAD's Claims

Lite Beer

While everyone is busy batting each other on the head with their pet conspiracy theories, does no one find the statement from Pol.Maj.Gen.Kamrop a little strange?

As for the arsenal where the weapons were allegedly found, Pol.Maj.Gen. Kamrop Panyakaew, chief of the forensic police department, said that the room was owned by a security guard who worked for Chulalongkorn University.

The owner of the room told police that he did not know anything about the weapons PCAD guards reportedly discovered there, according to Pol.Maj.Gen. Kamrop. He said the room owner only acknowledged the radio equipment and red hat as his possessions.

So this security guard happened to 'own' a room in a derelict building, where weapons were found that mysteriously transformed into plastic BB guns without triggers and a bunch of police radios. Well thank goodness this security guard is such an upstanding citizen, that the RTP have no suspicions about him. But of course the driver of the 'bombed' pick-up, who reacted by running into the derelict building, searching (rightly or wrongly)for the person who tossed the grenade, is some kind of suspect?

Only in Thailand.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don´t see that, i see an object falling from left to right, entering the frame at almost exactly the middle of the top edge around second 10, to me it seems that it bounced off the ground, hit the window of the pick-up truck (the plume like shape would be glass particles) before falling back to the right on the road and exploding.

Might be the same white flash I mention, it is at 10 secs not 11 as I originally wrote, and is about 1/8th of the way down and very slightly to the right of center

One thing I can definitely see is that there is movement of an object toward the vehicle window before there is movement away from it. I don't think it came from the vehicle.

Scroll back to page 1, we've covered this already. The flash and movement towards the vehicle is the guy's flag he is waving. Watch that guy alone and you'll see it clearly.

EDIT: Apologies, it's page 1 of this thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/697682-protesters-demand-prompt-and-fair-probe-by-police/

Edited by Tatsujin

So this security guard happened to 'own' a room in a derelict building, where weapons were found that mysteriously transformed into plastic BB guns without triggers and a bunch of police radios.

They weren't mysteriously transformed into BB guns. You can see the batteries for them on the photos from the yellow shirt photo-op.

So just who is PCAD ? did they change the name before or after the explosion ? if before then this man wanted for questioning has nothing to do with the movement, that was the PDRC ... oh here we go again with the peoples front Monty Python sketch again. rolleyes.gif

LOL Yeah, they used to be the Judean Peoples Front and now they are the Peoples Front of Judea. That skit always comes to my mind when I read about all the factions in Thailand. It is really one of the most comic tragedies I've followed in my lifetime.

The whole life of Brian Movie could have been written for Suthep. He will get nailed up in the end. and he is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy.

So this security guard happened to 'own' a room in a derelict building, where weapons were found that mysteriously transformed into plastic BB guns without triggers and a bunch of police radios.

They weren't mysteriously transformed into BB guns. You can see the batteries for them on the photos from the yellow shirt photo-op.

I don't see any point in getting into a tit-for-tat on here, enough others occupied with that, but your faith in the RTP is admirable.

But Pol.Gen. Adul Saengsingkaew, Chief of the Royal Thai Police, said the police were not involved in the deadly incident yesterday, insisting that the police′s duty is to provide security for the people.

Like the police on the rooftop shooting into the protesters and the police terrorizing a nurse in her pickup and the police who were filmed smashing up cars and shop windows in the street??

I wonder why nobody wants the police involved???

Tell lies here about police shooting from rooftops does not help your cause.

Of course, that particular trait (telling lies) has been made into an art form by the Red brigade, so it is to be denied to anyone opposing them...!

The more the truth comes out the more it looks like a cover up by the anti government protesters and their leaders. But it seems to have failed.

You mean the "truth" as put forward by the Govt and Police who have proven so trustworthy and honest over the years?

If you put the words "Govt" or "Police" in any statement, I'm going to take what they claim with a VERY large pinch of salt.

Oh Yeah, and the previous governments ran by the democrats (plus the police force and its commanders, that were in place then) were all OK, trustworthy, not corrupt, you name it.

On which planet have you been living ??

quote:

[it should be noted that no police officer was present when PCAD guards discovered the weapon stack, and police officers who arrived to investigate the bomb attack were turned away by the protesters, saying that the police were not neutral. The area was instead cordoned off and maintained by Royal Thai Army soldiers.]

Wow !!!

Scary !!!

The more the truth comes out the more it looks like a cover up by the anti government protesters and their leaders. But it seems to have failed.

You mean the "truth" as put forward by the Govt and Police who have proven so trustworthy and honest over the years?

If you put the words "Govt" or "Police" in any statement, I'm going to take what they claim with a VERY large pinch of salt.

Oh Yeah, and the previous governments ran by the democrats (plus the police force and its commanders, that were in place then) were all OK, trustworthy, not corrupt, you name it.

On which planet have you been living ??

I don't think I mentioned any specific Govt did I? They all lie and cheat to one degree or another.

Read it again. You're obviously letting your bias influence what you are reading.

Hi guys, heard the culprit for the bombing at the victory monument has been csi out. Anyone has other info to share as well.

Informer said Inside the photo the guy highly match with the suspect identity, info is that guy's brother is a red shirt and used to come out in the protest in 2010. And his brother is already dead. And now this guy is working for Ko tee.

Anyone has other info as well. Good to know. Thanks...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=498808716897292&set=a.425132790931552.1073741843.412682772176554&type=1&theater

Actually the "granader" ran into that building and I assume had pre-planted the "bb-guns" and the red hat with the police insignia on it hoping that the protesters would follow him strait away, discover the plant and retaliate against the police which would then bring in the army and vualah.......COUP.

Nice try Suthep you.....MORON..........You killed again didn't you?

I'm quite sure Suthep has enough things going on. Only a moron would come up with the conclusion that Suthep himself planned this attack.

Do you only get your information from the Blue sky channel?

Do you really believe Suthep is free from corruption and is beyond reproach?

Have you chosen to ignore the fact that Suthep is backed by two powerful retired generals?

Do you believe Suthep would allow ANY populist to win an election in the future, if given the power?

This is not only about the Shin clan, this is about returning control to the elite,.

Change the channel, and read some uncensored reports.

Read again, I stated that it is extremely unlikely that Suthep made any such plan himself (he has other things on his mind), and hence which, my response to someone accusing Suthep (who is definitely no angel in my books) planning this attack himself.

Hi guys, heard the culprit for the bombing at the victory monument has been csi out. Anyone has other info to share as well.

Informer said Inside the photo the guy highly match with the suspect identity, info is that guy's brother is a red shirt and used to come out in the protest in 2010. And his brother is already dead. And now this guy is working for Ko tee.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=498808716897292&set=a.425132790931552.1073741843.412682772176554&type=1&theater

Heard is obviously not the same as confirmed, but I would be interested if this is substantiated by any 'reliable' source, before spreading this 'news' further.

If this allegation is without substance, the result could be tragic.

Heard is obviously not the same as confirmed, but I would be interested if this is substantiated by any 'reliable' source, before spreading this 'news' further.

If this allegation is without substance, the result could be tragic.

Glad you are interested. You may ask for the "reliable" source through the poster in the facebook link I posted.

• Like 1

With this shutdown in progress, are the south still being watched? Are the borders also watched? Seems to me the majority is being mobilized in the capital, so wouldn't security in the south and at disputed borders be compromised?

Best regards

keyboard warrior

To me the nose, chin and ear looks different. But I am curious to see who the police has arrested in absence.