Cambodia Visa Run Help/Clarification

Just have a few quick questions about a Visa run to Cambodia.

I'm currently here on a 60 day Tourist Visa (paid for 2-entry) from America which i've just extended 2 weeks ago for another 30 days which will be due to expire February 3rd.

I've called the Visa service and they said if I do the run that it will be extended a further 60 days and then I can pay for the extension again. I was under the assumption that the 2-entries just meant that I could leave Thailand and come back one time during my stay and would not have to jump to a visa exempt and void my Tourist visa.

Could someone clarify for me? Thought I had it understood before but now i'm not so sure.

Also (was supposed to be my main question)

Concerning the Visa Run to Cambodia, what would be the best way to perform this run as my girlfriend expressed a desire to do some shopping and kill two birds with one stone.

Does anyone know of a good market or town near that we could go to and the best way to do this (visa run service, bus, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

A two entry visa allows you to enter 2 times getting a 60 day entry both times you enter that you can extend for 30 days.. Not sure what the company was telling you.

You should check your visa to see what your enter before date is. Some visas are only issued with a 90 day validity that starts on date of issue.

There are markets on both sides of the border where you can go shopping.

You can do it on your own their buses available.

You can get a e-visa for Cambodia. See: http://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh/

We're in Bangkok. The shopping isn't a huge deal. My girlfriend is Thai and will come with me so I thought I could make the trip somewhat worthwhile for her.

So I can still use my second entry and it would extend for another two months and then I can pay the extension again? That would be nice.

Do these help?

http://imageshack.com/a/img31/8822/mo1m.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img839/2733/bpeh.jpg

Yeah okay sorry I used the word "extend"...I just mean I can enter again and my stay can *continue*.

So I just have to leave and enter again and this second entry will be activated to stay another 60 days + 30 day (1900 baht)?

Just leave the couuntry enter and depart Cambodia then re-enter Thailand.

The new entry costs nothing the 30 day extension will cost 1900 baht.

Yeah okay sorry I used the word "extend"...I just mean I can enter again and my stay can *continue*.

So I just have to leave and enter again and this second entry will be activated to stay another 60 days + 30 day (1900 baht)?

Yes -----------You finally got there ! smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, what's the cost of these? Jack's Golf looks pretty comfortable so I'm just curious as to the trade-offs to choosing another service, whether it's time, effort, or convenience.

Also, what's the process for entering Cambodia then, will I need an E-Visa or can it be on arrival?

Thanks.