TAT: Tourists will be back for Chinese New Year

webfact

What a pile of propagandist shit from TAT. I have Chinese friends coming (possibly)in a week and they are calling me all the time because they are seeing the news reports of the disruption and violence.Needs some Chinese style action dealing with the madness in Bangkok.How pathetic the country of Thailand is when it permits huge areas to be blocked and policed by self appointed goons. Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes I'm sure Tienanmen-style action would attract more tourists, blink.png

a few tanks preceded by a warning might make a few think differently

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kingalfred

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that reservations would be in place, or cancelled, by now.

Then again those with non-refundable/non-changeable tickets may just go along for the ride if they're bold enough, like those who bought Air Asia tickets during one of those ridiculously cheap sales a year in advance.

Chinese New Year will run from Jan 24th to Feb 4th. TAT has said it will closely monitor political problems, especially in Bangkok, to ensure violence does not spoil the fun.

Yes? And by what means will this ensurance be implemented?

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

I find this hard to believe, why would anyone want to travel to BKK for the new year with all the political problems and the possibility of it getting worse.

yeah and airasia isnt even offering a promo yet " planet of the apes in bangkok " would be suitable

• Like 1