Where to meet tattooed girls in Bangkok ?

JohnnyBKK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thrilled, on 20 Jan 2014 - 22:27, said:thrilled, on 20 Jan 2014 - 22:27, said:

I guess I will get bombarded with this.Nice girls don't get tattoos.Check out the women that work office jobs,teachers,etc.Ya don't see tattoos on them.The girls that have medeoacre jobs,and yes the bar girls then you'll see the tatooes.

No...........you can't.........they are wearing knickerswhistling.gif

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

By "hardly" tattooed we might assume you mean "heavily" tattooed.

Few girls, with heavily tattooed bodies, will be working at venues that aren't associated with partying of some sort.

You may find the occasional upcountry girl, with yantra tattooing. But, I doubt that's what you are looking for.

There are many alternative concerts, "Caravans" for motor bike exhibitions, happening in Bangkok, 7/11 employs many people with Tattoo's, my (Australian) mother bought my Thai wife her first tattoo in Byron Bay, wife now has 14, her grandmother was almost completely covered by Tattoo's, there is a difference between western and thai tattoo, I work with senior people at a number of Thai companies that have tattoo's hidden discretely, but they are there.

• Like 1

I guess I will get bombarded with this.Nice girls don't get tattoos.Check out the women that work office jobs,teachers,etc.Ya don't see tattoos on them.The girls that have medeoacre jobs,and yes the bar girls then you'll see the tatooes.

Not always the case. Sometimes a girl has a bit of the rebel in her and she wants to do something she knows she should not. I have met girls who work in offices or even own their own businesses who have Tattoos. Most not where you can see them all the time but they have them. Once you get one it is easy to find the excuse to do the next one. Some find it a form of expression of self. You've never seen a Doctor or Lawyer with a tattoo? You're not looking. Fireman or woman or cop? Not all tattooed women are bar girls just like all tattooed men are not outlaw bikers.

• Like 1

a guy l met years ago funny bloke had a tattoo of a fly on his old fella. when he became aroused it was a blow fly

Mate, I'm not here to judge your lifestyle choices, but is that something you really want to see ?

He got a buzz out of it..

Nice girls don't get tattoos.

Correct. thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif width=25 alt=thumbsup.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1443177670> In Thailand, most girls with tattooes have been involved in the bar scene at some point.

...frogshit...

Really? I don't know a Thai bird with a tattoo that hasn't worked in a bar.

Says a lot about you then huh.

• Like 2

I have read the OP again and, I might be mistaken, but I think he means he wants to meet a girl who doesn't work in a bar and has hardly any tattoos.

Funny...thought the headline said it all......just the hardly bit is confusing.

But Engrish plobaly not his native...or hers !!!!!!

Edited by Showbags

Correct. thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif width=25 alt=thumbsup.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1443177670> In Thailand, most girls with tattooes have been involved in the bar scene at some point.

...frogshit...

Really? I don't know a Thai bird with a tattoo that hasn't worked in a bar.

Says a lot about you then huh.

Ah, an attempted insult. Logically, as you have no idea who I am, where I mingle etc, you assume what?? I hang out in bars? Yes, some of the time. I have also worked here for 20 years and have never met a TG with a tatt that didn't have a history in a bar. What does this say about you? Nothing flattering I am sure.

• Like 2