Where to meet tattooed girls in Bangkok ?

JohnnyBKK

...frogshit...

Really? I don't know a Thai bird with a tattoo that hasn't worked in a bar.

Says a lot about you then huh.

Ah, an attempted insult. Logically, as you have no idea who I am, where I mingle etc, you assume what?? I hang out in bars? Yes, some of the time. I have also worked here for 20 years and have never met a TG with a tatt that didn't have a history in a bar. What does this say about you? Nothing flattering I am sure.

So you mix only with current bg's or ex bg's...nice.

Has every tg you have met in 20 years...undressed for you, or you have asked every single one of them...do you have a tattoo ?

Edited by Showbags
  • Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read the OP again and, I might be mistaken, but I think he means he wants to meet a girl who doesn't work in a bar and has hardly any tattoos.

Funny...thought the headline said it all......just the hardly bit is confusing.

But Engrish plobaly not his native...or hers !!!!!!

Me too, however, it all seems contradictory. Not really a first on this forum. :blink:

I guess I will get bombarded with this.Nice girls don't get tattoos.Check out the women that work office jobs,teachers,etc.Ya don't see tattoos on them.The girls that have medeoacre jobs,and yes the bar girls then you'll see the tatooes.

sorry but your wrong a girl in our moo ban good girl from rich family we usually work out at similar hours so i see her often in the gym or in the pool in early morning. she is heavily tattooed and as i have recently found out has her own businesses and a master in industrial management bla bla something dont remember.Way out of my league for sure and she told me she is very picky about guys she dont trust farangs thats why it took her almost a year before she even said more than a hi to me and that was after she saw me giving swiming lessons to some of the kids and two older ladies who lives here in the moo ban! she has a friend who is a teacher and one who is a nurse that are also heavily tattooed but they have to cover up the tattoes when working. [bKK]

Edited by Evolare
  • Like 1

Nice girls don't get tattoos.

Correct. thumbsup.gif In Thailand, most girls with tattooes have been involved in the bar scene at some point.

...frogshit...

Really? I don't know a Thai bird with a tattoo that hasn't worked in a bar.

I expect you probably don't know any "bird" who hasn't worked in a bar.

• Like 1

Definitely not 7/11. Company policy will not hire male or female with tattoo.

While I don't claim to know the policy of 7/11, I do know that I've seen many 7/11 employees (female and male, but mainly apparent Toms) sporting visible tattoos.

Hello,

Where to meet hardly tattooed girls in Bangkok ? I'm not talking about bar girls.

Thanks

i would agree with some saying tattoo shows or events that draws that crowd. something like that because even many heavily tattoed girls if they are good girls it will take you a long time to get anywhere with them. if you try to hard some will run. They are the same as other girls many will have you meet the family before you get laid!

OP = your question is idiotic, as if everyone with tattoos congregates in one location? Are you being deliberately obtuse?

I once lived above a tattoo parlour; we had a steady influx of tattooed girls visiting the premises. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Morakot

Do tattooed girls have attitude ?

If I ever split from the missus....might like to seek out a piece of art, something to watch.

Problem is tattoos move as the body changes and gets older, bigger, or just different....will that dragon still look like a dragon in 30 years ?

• Like 1

Khao San Road. Most of the Western girls under 25 have at least one tattoo these days, especially the backpacker type. But if you mean Thai girls, to be honest ABSOLUTELY NO "good" (i.e. non-hooker) Thai girl ever gets a tattoo. "Good" Thais are always conservative.

• Like 2

Answers in this thread sure make up for the lack of prejudice this last weeks of protest hmm?

Simple answer, you'll meet them everywhere. I guess it easier to meet tattooed persons if you have tattoos yourself (I've had girls full of tattoos walk up to me at malls because they saw my tattoos, well when straight forward girl like that come up I would say hit n run 9 out of 10 times) or is either attending the indie music scene or well, visit a tattoo studio? I have several friends who has a lot of tattoos, all study at universities like Bangkok U, Silpakorn or Chulalongkorn, but it's mostly people who study fine arts, film directing or music etc. I don't know if thats the kind of area you take part of here, or if you have friends that age. I had a good laugh together with my friends today about some of the answers in this thread. My girlfriend has 7 tattoos and study last year at Art History Silpakorn, and really liked hearing all tattooed Thai girl are bar girls.. It's all about your surroundings gents. Don't be a dick about things you have nu clue about.

Also to make it easier, what kind of tattoos are you looking for? There is so many variations, and the people wearing them can differ a lot.

• Like 2

My wife nearly got a tattoo many years ago....it was a mutual decision to think about it, it was mutual not to get it...she remains tatt free......however, the word 'yummy' a couple of inches below the belly button would have been nice.

Answers in this thread sure make up for the lack of prejudice this last weeks of protest hmm?

Simple answer, you'll meet them everywhere. I guess it easier to meet tattooed persons if you have tattoos yourself (I've had girls full of tattoos walk up to me at malls because they saw my tattoos, well when straight forward girl like that come up I would say hit n run 9 out of 10 times) or is either attending the indie music scene or well, visit a tattoo studio? I have several friends who has a lot of tattoos, all study at universities like Bangkok U, Silpakorn or Chulalongkorn, but it's mostly people who study fine arts, film directing or music etc. I don't know if thats the kind of area you take part of here, or if you have friends that age. I had a good laugh together with my friends today about some of the answers in this thread. My girlfriend has 7 tattoos and study last year at Art History Silpakorn, and really liked hearing all tattooed Thai girl are bar girls.. It's all about your surroundings gents. Don't be a dick about things you have nu clue about.

Also to make it easier, what kind of tattoos are you looking for? There is so many variations, and the people wearing them can differ a lot.

WORD!

I have noticed how people like to generalize alot here its either black or white, red or yellow and nothing in between. funny how that is :)

Nice girls don't get tattoos.

Correct. thumbsup.gif In Thailand, most girls with tattooes have been involved in the bar scene at some point.

nonsense. may be true for most girls over 30, but most certainly not most girls.

• Like 1