Thai TV sound effects......have got even worse!

Richb2004v2

I left Thailand over two years ago. I didn't think I would even have to listen to the annoying Thai Tv child like sound effects again. Then we got a Smart TV. Now we have Thai TV again, but it's even worse than before as they have discovered an even more annoying sound than the 'boing' noise. It's like a child crying or an old man whining, and it is of course over used. It's driving me mad! Boing, ping, zip, whaah, boing, zip, whahhh, ping!!!

Do not buy a SMART TV if married to a Thai and outside Thailand, or if you do don't let on that it's possible to get Thai TV :)

You have a much larger problem than television, and that is who wears the pants.

I have never allowed any television at all in a room where I spend time.

If my home doesn't support a separate room where the door can be closed, then the SO must listen to Thai TV with headphones on.

And the children aren't allowed to see any live-action Thai programming, only animation, and then only in small doses.

Take charge of your household man; if it's too late for that now with this lot, then remember for the next round, or at least maybe guys in relationships just starting out can learn from others' mistakes.