Translation Service (Thai to English) in Surin Town?

TCA

Hi. Can anyone please advise of a reliable and accurate translation service in Surin town?

My wife requires to get a Por Kor 14 (ป.ค.14 child custody form) translated into English to include with her daughter's UK visa application.

Thanks in advance.

TCA

Thanks Dilligad. I've posted a message on the local forum for him. Do you happen to know where his office is?

He and his business partner work from Prakhonchai area but they are regularly seen in Surin. I think a few farangs are meeting up a Norbys restaurant on the 2nd Saturday in Feb.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Thanks. I managed to make contact with Nick. Using him however would require scanning of documents and emailing back of the resulting translations. Time isn't on our side and we'd prefer a place where my wife can just drop in and leave with original stamped translations. It might need to be Korat and a lawyers or something similar.

The place in Ubon where Thai's get their passports does translations. I saw an advert in there a few months ago.

Sorry no other info known

There is a company in Buriram that does translation. Check with the locals expats..

Korat is getting a visit for a passport application, so looking like something will get sorted there. At first glance it looks pretty pricey compared to Bangkok right enough.

The place in Ubon where Thai's get their passports does translations. I saw an advert in there a few months ago.

Sorry no other info known

There is a company in Buriram that does translation. Check with the locals expats..

Korat is getting a visit for a passport application, so looking like something will get sorted there. At first glance it looks pretty pricey compared to Bangkok right enough.

My understanding Korat PP is down because of the take over in Bangkok.

That's not what I wanted to hear. My wife just arrived in Korat today. Is this a very recent development because she called them on Monday to confirm what documents to bring and this was not mentioned?

Or are we saying that the offices are open and taking applications but just not processing them?

Just to confirm, Korat passport office is completely closed. A long wasted trip for my wife. I'd like to think this closure happened after Monday when she spoke to someone at the office who failed to mention anything. But nothing surprises me about this country any more.

• 8 years later...

I have a need to have several documents translated both from English to Thai and reverse.

Can anyone kindly forward a contact address and phone number fro Prakhonchai Nick.

Hopefully he will be able to assist in my endeavours.

TIA

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Biggordo said:

I have a need to have several documents translated both from English to Thai and reverse.

Can anyone kindly forward a contact address and phone number fro Prakhonchai Nick.

Hopefully he will be able to assist in my endeavours.

TIA

I have just sent him a screen shot of your post