Suthep kicks off his ninth-day of Bangkok Shutdown protest march

webfact

I had to pass through the Ladprao site as it is the only direct way I know from the BTS to my place, I was there at 21:00 and there were at least 3000 people there...And most of the supporters do not go out to protest, they just sit home and watch Blue Sky. The protests aren't half as dead as the red sheeple try to persuade everyone else they are...The guards checked my bag but they were very pleasant polite people and I chatted with them for a bit.

I go past a couple every day there is no one there in the day only after 4pm for a few hrs

Ye gods man 3000 people at a site for 2 or 3 hrs does not constitute a popular protest, even if thats the numbers at every site ( which its not ) that is about 20k at the max over 7 locations in a capital city..... It is TIME TO GO HOME before more people get hurt.

The protests ARE DEAD face it and lets move on.

Glad the SOE is called it is high time people went about their business in Bkk without these numbskulls having a picnic and playing god. This is all but over if they have the good grace to go home before being kicked home all the better.

This place needs to show the world its got some stability before it loses all respect. (if it hasnt already )

Edited by englishoak

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had to pass through the Ladprao site as it is the only direct way I know from the BTS to my place, I was there at 21:00 and there were at least 3000 people there...And most of the supporters do not go out to protest, they just sit home and watch Blue Sky. The protests aren't half as dead as the red sheeple try to persuade everyone else they are...The guards checked my bag but they were very pleasant polite people and I chatted with them for a bit.

I go past a couple every day there is no one there in the day only after 4pm for a few hrs

Ye gods man 3000 people at a site for 2 or 3 hrs does not constitute a popular protest, even if thats the numbers at every site ( which its not ) that is about 20k at the max over 7 locations in a capital city..... It is TIME TO GO HOME before more people get hurt.

Glad the SOE is called it is high time people went about their business in Bkk without these numbskulls having a picnic and playing god. This is all but over if they have the good grace to go home before being kicked home all the better.

This place needs to show the world its got some stability before it loses all respect. (if it hasnt already )

It's not about Mr. Suthep's protests and little strolls around BKK of the recent past. The SoE is for the unpaid farmer protests coming up shortly. Those protests could get particularly vicious.

It's not about Mr. Suthep's protests and little strolls around BKK of the recent past. The SoE is for the unpaid farmer protests coming up shortly. Those protests could get particularly vicious.

All the more reason to have it installed now then and stop any chance of that happening, its not for the farmers though, contrary to to your belief farmers arnt going to go off the deep end they just want to be paid.