Using the same clothes 2 days in a row is it really a DON'T in Thailand?

crazyguyinthailand

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can get 4 days out of ya Jocks / Undies if you know the inside out / rotation method ..... coffee1.gif

I have heard that there is a way of getting 5 days but have never found out how yet ,it may just be a legend.whistling.gif

What exactly do you mean by 'get' when referring to underwear (jocks)? Nobody can stop you wearing them for as many days or weeks as you want. One day is enough for me; I change them regardless.

I am overweight a little, and in the sun I do sweat. So when in Asia, I usually change my tops once-twice a day pending on where I am going and shower 3 times minimum. I have no smell but I know others do and like to maintain my hygeine best I can.

Besides, the missus does the washing so that doesn't worry me either. However, with how cheaply you can get t-shirts out there, don't see why people don't change at least daily.

I shower and change up to 3 times a day..........

U can only turn ur underwear two times a day legally, the a wash is required. BTW your comment about "up to 3 times a day" sounds like "up to 50% off"

Edited by BlueSkyCowboy

I will reuse a set of clothing to go jogging in anticipation it will have to be washed. However, I take 2-3 showres a day and put on fresh clean cloths everytime. I'm not sure why anyone would ask.... I personally enjoy feeling clean and fresh all day long.

"I personally enjoy feeling clean and fresh all day long." Sounds like an old detergent commercial

People who stink, don't know they stink because their receptors are used to the smell.

I'm not saying you stink but you might and not realizing it.

Dosing a stinky body with lotions and deodorants only making matters worse.

It's beyond me why you'd go into troubles of taking 4 showers per day but not changing your clothes once a day?

I like good arguments and you had the best argument of he year so far. Yes I sopped now. 1 day clothes from now on. thanx smile.png

I thought that was the reason for parfume, to cover the stink

When in Thailand I change clothes all day long.

1. When I wake up the t-shirt and boxers I slept in goes in the laundry

2. After a 30 min swim the swimming trunks goes in the laundry.

3. When I get home from the office I shower and change the clothes goes in the laundry.

4. If it's a gym day (6 days per week) the gym clothes goes in the laundry.

5. When I go to bed I shower and put on a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. The clothes I wore that night goes in the laundry

If it's a weekend there's usually another shower midday where I change as well.

I dont think I do anything extreme, OP on the other hand...

Gee, some of you are so lucky, I can't have a bath because it is full of coal waiting for the next snow storm to arrive in Bangkok so I can start a fire in the fireplace in my Thai apartment. I will probably wash my clothes then as I will be able to dry them quicker in front of the fireplace.

Grow up people!!! it's Thailand, I would not even contemplate wearing the same clothes a second day without washing them first, I don't have a major body odour problem and could most likely get away with it. Also staying healthy also means staying clean.

I guess the same people also don't wash their hands after going to the toilet either????

I guess the same people also don't wash their hands after going to the toilet either????

You know that you've beyond "tourist" when you even don't care that you've got wet trousers/arse from using a bum-gun... you're even slightly proud of it as it shows the world that you've just performed some type of cleansing activity.

You can get 4 days out of ya Jocks / Undies if you know the inside out / rotation method ..... coffee1.gif

I have heard that there is a way of getting 5 days but have never found out how yet ,it may just be a legend.whistling.gif

By the fifth day, the first day's skid marks, urine and semen stains have dried and flaked off.

By the fifth day, the first day's skid marks, urine and semen stains have dried and flaked off.

1zgarz5.gif

I'm always doing laundry. Unlike a lot of foreigners I know, like my neighbor, I enjoy washing my own clothes by hand, so I always have clean clothes.

Many foreigners get their laundry done at a service, either because they are used to getting things done for them, or never did learn to do their own laundry. At most once a week.

Either way, I always tell them that's where the term smelly farang comes from. They are walking around in skank because they can't do their own laundry. Anyone who can't do their own laundry sucks.

Anyone that enjoys washing their own clothes has had an awesome adventurous life and this is the highlight of it all.

If the maid cannot do it, it piles up till she can.

Sometimes we pull a few items out of the pile that ain't to bad.

usually wear my gear once. This cooler weather, I may get 2 wears out of a shirt. Thai's change all the time. Thank FFT. I have come across many stinking farangs, even in the gym. Nightmare. Water and soap don't cost a lot wherever you may roam. Get a wash you stinky <deleted>!

And as a side issue, never come across a stinky Thai, some other nationalities however, seem to have a water aversion. No names mentioned.

I had breakfast one morning went to expel what I thought was a slight zephyr but gave it to much choke.Got 4 hours max that day

You can get 4 days out of ya Jocks / Undies if you know the inside out / rotation method ..... coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2220208811 width=32 height=24>

I have heard that there is a way of getting 5 days but have never found out how yet ,it may just be a legend.whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18>

The 5th day maybe a Free Ball day while there getting washed .... w00t.gif

The prevalence of "bum guns" here significantly reduces the "skid mark" issue and gives enhanced wearability. 555

posted from my Samsung using Tapatalk 2.