Forum upgrade in progress! ×

How can I convince my wife to become a member of TV?

HeavyDrinker

She sometimes 'hijacks'' my handle when she fancies but remains convinced that her opinion has no place on a 'farang' forum yet every time she has posted she's been well received from the gang....as she is for all intents almost a 'farang' herself as she grew up in Birmingham (UK), not Allabammy).

She is smart and finds me somewhat a tolerable imbecile who she met "by accident" but she has a lot to offer the expat community, I feel.

• Like 1

do not worry you are not alone

My thai wife has Thai Visa on her ipad

and I am sure they have regular "Stupid Falang Talk" nights

and from time to time she posts under my name

my worry is the more Thais that come into our web area could be the ones that turn against us when this political matter is finished

Thais in general put up with Falang, and with some of the comments made here, could turn on us at some later time

I was wondering why some of the OP's posts appeared to come from radically different viewpoints.

And there was me thinking he was just another bipolar <deleted>.

(isn't allowing someone else to use you account a bit of a forum rule bend?)

• Like 1

do not worry you are not alone

My thai wife has Thai Visa on her ipad

and I am sure they have regular "Stupid Falang Talk" nights

and from time to time she posts under my name

my worry is the more Thais that come into our web area could be the ones that turn against us when this political matter is finished

Thais in general put up with Falang, and with some of the comments made here, could turn on us at some later time

"my worry is the more Thais that come into our web area "

Our web area?? The forum does not have a whites-only door policy that I'm aware of. This is the second thread running in which some people appeared to be laboring under the impression that Thai Visa (and I guess the Internet) was run along apartheid lines and that it was some preserve for the self assumed chosen people.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/698282-how-many-thais-infiltrate-in-thai-visa-forum/?utm_source=newsletter-20140122-0814&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=featured

Where do these ideas come from? All the nastiness so often posted here is visible to everyone.

white-only.jpg

Edited by Suradit69

• 3 weeks later...

Get your woman under control Man! Grow a pair or take yours back from your wife. I guess she holds your wallet as well. She is looking for a substitute. Oh and all Thai wives and girlfriends tend to have 4 yr degrees, Chinese and absolutely never been to a bar. So you got the typical Thai wife so we all read b/w the lines. Your secret is safe with us unless she is hijack g your account and reading this post.

• Like 1

I was wondering why some of the OP's posts appeared to come from radically different viewpoints.

And there was me thinking he was just another bipolar <deleted>.

(isn't allowing someone else to use you account a bit of a forum rule bend?)

Bipolar disorder is never something to make light of. You should choose your words more carefully.

I suspect you meant schizophrenic <deleted> which is equally inappropriate but slightly closer to what I think you intended.

What does she feel about all those ads like Thai friendly, ThaiLoveLinks.com with all those nice looking ladies?

Every time my wife sees me on here she thinks I'm trying to chat up some chicks when in fact TV's population is most likely a sausage fest. Could your wife's hijacking your threads and refusing to open her own account be related to surveillance?

Me and my conspiracy theories.

My (Thai) missus reads all my posts on here, I have nothing to hide. She loves to read about how farangs see things differently to how the Thai's see things. She never comments though, If she did i could maybe write a book. Maybe i should encourage her more and start taking notes lol.

EDIT TO ADD: She is a school teacher and often helps with my posts about schooling and education on this forum

Edited by lucifer666

Listen up folks. The Thais tolerate us and leave us alone for the most part, but if they are looking for a scapegoat to vent their frustrations upon, it will be us, make no mistake about this. This can be done on a small scale such as being tagged for a car accident that wasn't your fault or to a larger degree by freezing our bank accounts and telling us to leave Thailand within 30 days. Yes, they love our money. Sorry, how do you convince your wife to become a member of TV - pay her.