Best place to convert Hi8 tapes to DVD's

Lucifer

A shop in Pantip Plaza (The Computer City center) on Phetchaburi road converts Beta & VHS video cassettes to DVD & VCD - so you might have some luck there.

Up the smaller escalator (left side) to - it's either the 2nd or 3rd floor.

It's one of the small shops with its back to the escalator. I believe there are 4 shops; it's one of the two center ones.

The shop is often closed with a mobile number on the door. Call and set up a time to meet.

I remember it as being very reasonably priced, there was no need to bargain.

Do let us know if they can do it, and if they did it well. Check the result in the shop before leaving, and if it seems glitchy, they will do it again. smile.png

A shop in Pantip Plaza (The Computer City center) on Phetchaburi road converts Beta & VHS video cassettes to DVD & VCD - so you might have some luck there.

Up the smaller escalator (left side) to - it's either the 2nd or 3rd floor.

It's one of the small shops with its back to the escalator. I believe there are 4 shops; it's one of the two center ones.

The shop is often closed with a mobile number on the door. Call and set up a time to meet.

I remember it as being very reasonably priced, there was no need to bargain.

Do let us know if they can do it, and if they did it well. Check the result in the shop before leaving, and if it seems glitchy, they will do it again. smile.png

I'm not in Thailand yet, but I will be in a few weeks. Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to go there and let you know the outcome.

Once again, thanks.