State of emergency 'would be a breach of people's rights'

webfact

Stopping people from going to work, going about their daily lives uninhibited and being able to vote is effected the majorities rights also. I guess only one side (Sutheps) is entitled to rights

To a Bangkokian, the right to protest for months, to block roads, to have motorcycles zipping up and down crowded sidewalks, to ride a motorcycle with 3 toddlers and 2 adults (no helmets of course), to throw rubbish anywhere, to take over public thoroughfares as personal domain to set up shops, feed and maintain a growing population of street dogs that are never vaccinated against rabies, etc. are regarded as intrinsic rights of Thainess.

Outside Bangkok, those uneducated rubber, rice farmers and peasants in general (in this predominantly agricultural country) are not entitled to the same benefits Bangkokians enjoy.

Remember: Bangkok IS Thailand !!!

Now your talking well said.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Elite Rights watch. Where were they when the teacher was run out of his job and a mob for not participating in PDRC idiocy? or at the mosque yesterday. or at the many offices where workers were forced out by student mobs.

Put rights issues back dedades have this bunch of pampered self serving morons.