Urgent help needed!

jayme83

Thanks for the advice,

what part do you not believe?

That the USA has 800 built concentration camps,

or that Justice Roberts confirmed,that the Supreme Court justices are ready to authorize their use?

Of course the military and "security" establishments has - and has always had - contingency plans for handling thousands of possible disaster and uprising scenarios.

If they didn't they wouldn't be doing their job.

However I can't see a massive violent revolt against the government, the sheeple are well under control and willing to let their masters do as they will.

Don't get yourself all worked up about these very unlikely scenarios, just withdraw from the system best you can don't feed the beast and live your own life "well" by your own lights.

Don't worry be happy.

• Like 1

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the advice,

or that Justice Roberts confirmed,that the Supreme Court justices are ready to authorize their use?

Of course the military and "security" establishments has - and has always had - contingency plans for handling thousands of possible disaster and uprising scenarios.

However I can't see a massive violent revolt against the government, the sheeple are well under control and willing to let their masters do as they will.

Don't get yourself all worked up about these very unlikely scenarios, just withdraw from the system best you can don't feed the beast and live your own life "well" by your own lights.

Don't worry be happy.

I consider myself, a thai happy expat,

I saw this coming, and left, and have happily found my way into the heart and home of a thai woman:

That video is essentially garbage as is your spreading of conspiracy theories. The thread's subject is girlfriend says she pregnant - what to do?

What next?..

Subject: Toaster warranty when bought online

Reply: Beware - its a trick to enslave you into a nefarious nanotech spaceship which is to be uploaded, via an ancient pyramid, onto the pleiadian rebels?

Edited by RandomSand

If you believe that such doomsday scenarios are at all likely then you should definitely be establishing yourself in an upcountry community where many still practice subsistence farming, and work hard at building strong ties with the local community beyond your SOs family, learning how to provide services to them in exchange for food etc.

No one in any urban environment when that kind of sh1t hits the fan will last very long, and being a foreigner won't make things any easier believe me.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice,

Don't worry be happy.

I saw this coming, and left, and have happily found my way into the heart and home of a thai woman:

What country is that video for?

Thanks for the advice,

Don't worry be happy.

What country is that video for?

Pick one. They are all erupting, but that is a US specific problem as store shelves have been wiped bare across the entire mid atlantic, and thousands are being left unable to get to resupply....I don't beleve in conspiracy theory, I believe in fact.

I have established myself in the north country, just in case.....

Not all women from the NE Thai are dimwitted bar girls, who, in my opinion, have more ability to survive, than most NE USA girls

That video is essentially garbage as is your spreading of conspiracy theories. The thread's subject is girlfriend says she pregnant - what to do?

What next?..

Subject: Toaster warranty when bought online

Reply: Beware - its a trick to enslave you into a nefarious nanotech spaceship which is to be uploaded, via an ancient pyramid, onto the pleiadian rebels?

My ex wife once told me she was a Pleiadian,

I should have played along

• 2 weeks later...