Gamblers, Ladyboys, Drug Users & Former Police Volunteer arrested in Jomtien

webfact

Gamblers, Ladyboys, Drug Users & Former Police Volunteer arrested in Jomtien

police-22.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Wednesday, Pattaya Police Officers were on routine patrol around the Jomtien Area and made multiple arrests, including a former Pattaya Police Volunteer who was caught with a fake Police ID Badge, handcuffs and a BB Gun.

The operation began on Jomtien Beach Road where 8 Ladyboys were detained for profiling and drug testing.

Police also randomly stopped 4 men and 4 women who failed a roadside urine test which will be followed up by a blood test in Hospital for evidential purposes.

Police then went to Soi Watboon, off Jomtien Second Road, and spotted a group of motorbike taxi drivers gambling on the side of the street.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/115896/gamblers-ladyboys-drug-users-former-police-volunteer-arrested-in-jomtien/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-22

• Like 1

Police also randomly stopped 4 men and 4 women who failed a roadside urine test which will be followed up by a blood test in Hospital for evidential purposes.

Does that mean that they'd urinated on the police officers hands, or even worse?-wai2.gif

Does that mean that they'd urinated on the police officers hands, or even worse?-wai2.gif

No, they have to pee in their boots.... gives them a warm feeling !!

• Like 1

So where is the photo of Dirty Harry..... Can't wait for that one. Are they sure it wasn't a water pistol?

Dirty Harry: I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a BB gun, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

cheesy.gif

Do the Monty Python team write the news in Thailand, It is so funny

Nah, that would be: A gambler, a ladyboy, a drug user and a former police volunteer went into a bar in Jomtien. He ordered a bottle of Chang.

I wonder how they carry out the "roadside urine tests", and does "failed" mean the quick test was positive or they could not pee?

Could make a very good punch line out of that story... Any takers? Edited by mrowe1973

So where is the photo of Dirty Harry..... Can't wait for that one. Are they sure it wasn't a water pistol?

Dirty Harry: I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a BB gun, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

cheesy.gif

+ 2

So much work done, they must be tired !

But I agree that they should clean Jomtien and send all the trash to Pattaya where it belongs.

Now Now , that's Not nice

coffee1.gif

I agree, equal opportunity for the trash that haunts both Jomtien and Pattaya

gambling on the side of the street. Is Thailand ever going to come into the 21st century or will we be living in the dark ages forever, just because one Hi So Thai lost a game of cards 100 years ago must everyone else be punished for having a flutter, the government gambles with the rice sales and trying to control the price

So much work done, they must be tired !

But I agree that they should clean Jomtien and send all the trash to Pattaya where it belongs.

Now Now , that's Not nice

coffee1.gif

I agree, equal opportunity for the trash that haunts both Jomtien and Pattaya

"Trash" .. I take it you mean, or at least include, the swarms of shit-for-brain farangs who come to Thailand to exploit women and children.

• Like 1