Selling my Thai shelf company, can sponsor Visa and WP

For sale: My clean and debt-free Thai shelf company. Registered capital of 2 million baht, meaning you can use it to sponsor a business visa and a work permit. To be able to use to sponsor a visa and work permit, you need to get the company vat registered first. Not a major thing.

Comes with:

* Corporate bank account in UOB bank, the bank account has 160.000 baht.

* PayPal account linked to the bank account, that is, you can withdraw money from the company PayPal account to its bank account. The PayPal account is in form of info@company's-website.com

* Dot com web domain with a nice, modern looking single page website that can be used to show the basic company details such as contact information.

* The sim card for the company's official phone number.

* Company corporate seal stamp and all the official paperwork from the entire history of the company.

* Three owners, two Thais (who can transfer their shares to anyone you want), and me with 49%.

* Registered address in Chiang Mai, can be changed to anywhere you want.

* Good, generic name.

I'm selling because I do not need it after all. I bought the company without any accounts and website about 6 months ago, I did the work of setting up all the accounts, getting the web domain and putting up the website.

The buyer is responsible for handling the paperwork. If you do not have a lawyer, I can give contact details of the law firm that did the paperwork when I bought this. Changing the ownership is not expensive. They can also do the vat registration for you, if needed.

The price: 160 k baht (the money in the bank account) + X. Make me an offer of your X, and we can make a deal. You can pay via PayPal, transfer to my Thai bank account or cash.

PM me to get the name of the company and see the website.

Edited by Pkl