Beware Of The Dogs

ZZZ

The MPAA says there are currently two DVD-sniffing dogs in the world. They are Labradors named Lucky and Flo working at Stansted Airport in the United Kingdom. The canines have been taught to recognize the unique smell of a compact disc.

"Someone had the wise idea that maybe dogs could sniff out DVDs," Kori Bernards, MPAA spokeswoman, told ABC News. "There are a lot of pirated products that go in and out of Heathrow Airport and airports around the world."

The dogs have had some success so far, according to the MPAA. But there is still more training that needs to be done. At this point, the dogs alert police to any CD or DVD they smell in packages and bags. Customs officials in the U.K. hope one day the dogs will only signal when there are large collections of discs, which would more likely include illegally copied movies.

For the time being, Lucky and Flo are working at a FedEx shipping center at Stansted Airport where they are sniffing packages that are shipped around the world. Trainers say the dogs have been notifying customs agents of packages with discs in them. The packages have been opened but so far no pirated movies have been found.

Haha.. so funny

It's too easy for the 'piraters' to download the movies from their source and burn it themselves.

Who would go through the trouble (and possibly trouble) and expense of shipping a load of discs?

• 2 weeks later...
My question is how do you train the dogs..Hide a bunch of DVD`s in a field laced with raw beef? :o

tell our four legged friends that the DVD'S contain the best of breed winers from the last 10 years of crufts.

with bone-ish footage of cum in ear my baby. and why has my big bone gone down.