Son, Who Allegedly Sexually Assaults His Mother, Is Killed By His Father

Lite Beer

Son, Who Allegedly Rapes His Mother, Is Killed By His Father

By Khaosod English

UDON THANI: -- A man who has allegedly raped his own mother has been murdered by his own father, police said.

Police responded to emergency call at a residence in Suksomboon village, Udon Thani province, and discovered the dead body of Mr. Pramote (surname withheld), 35, lying facedown in the house.

Police found 3 slashing wounds on Mr. Pramote′s face and head, which bit deep to his brain.

The officers also found Mr. Thongla, 69, hiding inside the house and visibly distraught. Mr. Thongla promptly surrendered a bloodied 80-cm. long axe to the police, and identified himself as the father and murderer of the deceased.

Mr. Thongla told police he had been married to his wife for many years, and together they bore 6 children. Mr. Pramote stayed at their home in Udon Thani province to work on farms, while his other children have moved to find works in Bangkok long ago, Mr. Thongla said.

The suspect claimed that Mr. Pramote recently became addicted to alcohol and amphetamines, which often drove him insane.

Late last year, Mr. Thongla said, he discovered that Mr. Pramote has raped his own mother. Mr. Thongla reportedly scolded at Mr. Pramote for his actions, only to be physically assaulted by his enraged son. The suspect said he decided not to report the incident to the police out of embarrassment.

However, according to Mr. Thongla, Mr. Pramote once again raped his mother, and so he had no choice but to send his wife away to Bangkok.

This morning, the suspect said, he was drinking with other villagers at a local shrine, and he returned home later to find Mr. Pramote heavily intoxicated and high on drugs. Mr. Pramote allegedly punched Mr. Thongla and scolded him for sending his wife away.

The suspect said he became greatly enraged, so he grabbed an axe in his room and slashed at Mr. Pramote′s head for three times out of rage.

"I want to see his brain," Mr. Thongla told police, "I want to know what drove his so evil that he raped his own mother"

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNU1ETTRPVGN3TXc9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-01-22

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are simply evil, but this Yabba stuff is a real problem here.

A lad here got addicted to it. A once bright lad, good at school, is now a gibbering nutter. Proper psychiatric case. He's not the only one either. You see them in the village, although they haven't taken the stuff for years the long term effects remain. They stumble around the streets and suddenly either break into a little song and dance routine, start simulating sex acts or just start howling at lampposts and passing motor vehicles.

It's quite unnerving.

• Like 1

However, according to Mr. Thongla, Mr. Pramote once again raped his mother, and so he had no choice but to send his wife away to Bangkok.

I'm thinking if it were me I would have kept the wife home & instead sent the son to Bangkok ....or hell.... whichever was closer

Edited by mania

A lad here got addicted to it. A once bright lad, good at school, is now a gibbering nutter. Proper psychiatric case. He's not the only one either. You see them in the village, although they haven't taken the stuff for years the long term effects remain. They stumble around the streets and suddenly either break into a little song and dance routine, start simulating sex acts or just start howling at lampposts and passing motor vehicles.

It's quite unnerving.

Youre not wrong about the problems with it but talking about this specifically, he was 35 and the article said he'd only got into drugs recently.

RIP.

Its a very upsetting story, even as a distant reader. They are all three victims, the son sounds like he needed to be in a secure hospital.

My prayers are with his poor Mother, and also his Father, who must both be traumatised beyond words. I can only hope that they are able to overcome the trauma somehow.

• Like 1

It's quite unnerving.

Youre not wrong about the problems with it but talking about this specifically, he was 35 and the article said he'd only got into drugs recently.

Regardless, I see the long term effects of previous yabba addiction daily here. It's likely the bloke had been using for years, but from what I've read before on this subject there's a reason it's called the crazy pill.

horrible that things like this happen - I think if I was on the jury I would say the Father has suffered enough (assuming tale is true) and should be free - Son perhaps another victim of drugs - so sad that this can happen within a family.

They stumble around the streets and suddenly either break into a little song and dance routine, start simulating sex acts or just start howling at lampposts and passing motor vehicles.

It's quite unnerving.

today i also did the highland fling, did you see that too? take a video next time i'd like to be more famous. err are you the one with the balding head and large protruding beer gut?

See, this is why I don't have kids.

Because if you have a son he's going to rape his mother and drive you to kill him? You made the decision based on that? And when did this scenario come into your head? As an 18 year old?

I've seen the effects of that yabba s#!t. I'm not one to jump in and object to drug use at the first opportunity, but that stuff is nasty stuff. The guy I know once smart, hard working, wife and son, good life, now his wife left him, he hadn't seen his son for 15 years until a few months back and he can't do anything to support himself. His family look after him and, astonishingly, his wife wants to come back to care for him in his old age. But he won't accept her help, lives in a storehouse with sacks of rice for company. Totally messed him up.

See, this is why I don't have kids.

Because if you have a son he's going to rape his mother and drive you to kill him? You made the decision based on that? And when did this scenario come into your head? As an 18 year old?

I've seen the effects of that yabba s#!t. I'm not one to jump in and object to drug use at the first opportunity, but that stuff is nasty stuff. The guy I know once smart, hard working, wife and son, good life, now his wife left him, he hadn't seen his son for 15 years until a few months back and he can't do anything to support himself. His family look after him and, astonishingly, his wife wants to come back to care for him in his old age. But he won't accept her help, lives in a storehouse with sacks of rice for company. Totally messed him up.

Wow. That's a really great story there.

If they have trial by jury, there's no way you get a guilty verdict for that.

Not necessary. We have trial by Thai Visa Members already.

Yeah, true enough. Seems all that is known is what the man gave as his reason for chopping into the brain pan of his son - having returned from a drink with friends. Don't think there's enough to draw any conclusions or convictions yet. The mob is very easy to get stirred and will convict and kill first. So it is now, so it seems it's always been.

They stumble around the streets and suddenly either break into a little song and dance routine, start simulating sex acts or just start howling at lampposts and passing motor vehicles.

It's quite unnerving.

today i also did the highland fling, did you see that too? take a video next time i'd like to be more famous. err are you the one with the balding head and large protruding beer gut?

So you joined Thaivisa a couple of hours ago to share this brainless nonsense with us?? This topic is about a family-tragedy. Shame on you!!bah.gif