Feeler gauges L shaped

I want/need to adjust the valves on my Honda Zoomer 50cc soi hopper. It is really tight in there and I tried using straight blade ones as that was all I could find near my house (Ramintra 14 area). I was unsuccessful as the blades just won't squezze in there even when bent by hand. Anyone know where to pick a set up (hopefully somewhere slightly near here)? I can get the spacers as it uses the same one as a 250 cbr and there is a big bike place that carries them (very fancy and nice building too) near by.

thanks for your help in advance,

cheers

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

I tried it with bent gauges and it really just ended up too tight asvyou lose a bit ofvthe persision of the tool, that way. I just want the right tool, btw i watched that video to do it too. thanks for the replues though.

btw thanks for the replies, when i was amechanic many years ago, i hade actual L shaped gauges. i did bend some to fit in there this time but the blade was a bit long and apperntly it gave me a bad reading. it was ligtly snug but moved around....the bike was coldish, sat over night...i did the math right...3 months later i am kicking it again... and burning a little oil. It is a 2002 which ran great for 6 years, now with the change in gas and all the carb is getting a bit stiff (thediaphram i mean) and i will be selling it in a few months anyways. Just want to gdt it to run better 1st.