How many "likes " have you got and how long did it take?

i claudius

Just saw that i have just hit 1000 likes ,and i know that some posters get many thousands ,just thought it would be fun to see how many we get.

by the way i have posted as I Claudius since april this year.

Edited by i claudius
  • Like 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to keep my ratio of likes to total posts at about 50%.

If I stop getting likes I start posting less quantity and focus on quality.

I'm very happy when I see people who disagree with my POV liking my posts for being thoughtful and relatively well-written.

• Like 1

Didn't see any likes but then again I didn't look very hard - I do have 1 star however. Do I win something? Like the Thai lottery, I get all excited in the run up only to be bitterly disappointed to find out it will be another two weeks before I can get all excited again.

• Like 1

Didn't see any likes but then again I didn't look very hard - I do have 1 star however. Do I win something? Like the Thai lottery, I get all excited in the run up only to be bitterly disappointed to find out it will be another two weeks before I can get all excited again.

Just click on your avitar and it comes up.You kave 439.

• Like 1

Thanks Ron, you made my Friday. But it's early yet ;)

• Like 1

Ron19, on 24 Jan 2014 - 06:31, said:
bkkjames, on 24 Jan 2014 - 06:08, said:

Didn't see any likes but then again I didn't look very hard - I do have 1 star however. Do I win something? Like the Thai lottery, I get all excited in the run up only to be bitterly disappointed to find out it will be another two weeks before I can get all excited again..

Or hover your mouse over your/anyone else's username above the avatar in any post..................wink.png

• Like 2

It is funny how some people boast about being uncaring, unaware and uniformed, wearing it like a badge of honor. Anyone who really didn’t care what other people think, would not be posting online trying to influence or denigrate others.

I follow my stats, here and elsewhere online, with no apology for doing so. I am presently running around 70% likes to posts here on TV.smile.png

• Like 1