Daytime beer gardens?

Neeeko

Check out Bei Otto, Soi 20. German beer, bakery and butchery. Small covered beergarden, too. See

Beiotto.com

Unfortunately, no Munich style beergardens anywhere in Thailand. I have been thinking about changing that.

I second that, and they've got the mighty Hofbrau on tap too, the real deal from Munich. God I love Hofbrau, tastes like an angel crying on your tongue. Get it inta ya!

There is a real open air German style beer garden out in Pak Kret, not far from Central Chaeng Wattana. It is huge and serves Paulaner beer. Not many farangs there and most taxis don't know about it.

...and funny enough it's called Paulaner Garden. I'll give it a thumbsup.gif

I wish I was there.

website

here is a food outside restaurant across the street from the beer garden....it is a nice place to sit and drink beer...can watch the ladies coming and going from the beer garden. It is outside but has a roof that is about 10 ft high, so very airy area.

Not any more.

Another option is the beergarden Sukhumvit 19. Been there some time ago, drinking cold beer, smoking Cuban cigars, watching sports events. Not as dangerous as Soi 7.

What is so dangerous about Soi 7?

Nothing, really. Should have used quotes, stressing the irony. Experienced good and bad surprises.

Time for a long joke.

A guy is hanging out in his favorite bar when he spots a fabulous babe walking in on the arm of some ugly man. He asks the bartender about her and is surprised to discover that she's a prostitute. He watches her the rest of the night, amazed that someone so attractive could be available to him. The next night he goes back to the bar, and sure enough she shows up again, only this time alone. The guy gets up his nerve and approaches her. "Is it true you're a prostitute?" "Why, sure, big boy. What can I do for you?" "Well, I dunno. What do you charge?" "I get $100 just for a handjob. We can negotiate from there." "$100!! For a handjob? Are you nuts?" "You see that Ferrari out there?" The guy looks out the front door, and sure enough there's a shiny new Ferrari parked outside. "I paid cash for that Ferrari with the money I made on handjobs. "Trust me, it's worth it." The guy mulls it over for a while, and decides what the hell. He leaves with her, and gets the most unbelievable experience he's ever had. This handjob was better than any complete sexual experience in his miserable life. The next night he's back at the bar, waiting eagerly for her to show up. When she does, he immediately approaches her. "Last night was incredible!" "Of course it was. Just wait till you try one of my blowjobs." "How much is that?" "$500" "$500!?! C'mon, that's ridiculous!" "You see that apartment building across the street?" The guy looks out front at a 12 story apartment building. "I paid cash for that building with the money I made on blowjobs. Trust me, it's worth it." Based on the night before, the guy decides to go for it. He leaves with her, and once again is not disappointed. He nearly faints - twice. The next night he can hardly contain himself until she shows up. I'm hooked, you're the best! Tell me, what'll it cost me for some pussy?" She motions for him to follow her outside. She points down the street, where between the buildings he can see Manhattan. "You see that island?" "Aw, c'mon! You can't mean that!" She nods her head. "You bet. If I had a pussy, I'd own Manhattan!"

source:http://www.jokes4us.com/moreadultjokes/prostitutejoke.html

Sent from my HTC One max using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Another option is the beergarden Sukhumvit 19. Been there some time ago, drinking cold beer, smoking Cuban cigars, watching sports events. Not as dangerous as Soi 7.

What is so dangerous about Soi 7?

Nothing, really. Should have used quotes, stressing the irony. Experienced good and bad surprises.

Time for a long joke.

A guy is hanging out in his favorite bar when he spots a fabulous babe walking in on the arm of some ugly man. He asks the bartender about her and is surprised to discover that she's a prostitute. He watches her the rest of the night, amazed that someone so attractive could be available to him. The next night he goes back to the bar, and sure enough she shows up again, only this time alone. The guy gets up his nerve and approaches her. "Is it true you're a prostitute?" "Why, sure, big boy. What can I do for you?" "Well, I dunno. What do you charge?" "I get $100 just for a handjob. We can negotiate from there." "$100!! For a handjob? Are you nuts?" "You see that Ferrari out there?" The guy looks out the front door, and sure enough there's a shiny new Ferrari parked outside. "I paid cash for that Ferrari with the money I made on handjobs. "Trust me, it's worth it." The guy mulls it over for a while, and decides what the hell. He leaves with her, and gets the most unbelievable experience he's ever had. This handjob was better than any complete sexual experience in his miserable life. The next night he's back at the bar, waiting eagerly for her to show up. When she does, he immediately approaches her. "Last night was incredible!" "Of course it was. Just wait till you try one of my blowjobs." "How much is that?" "$500" "$500!?! C'mon, that's ridiculous!" "You see that apartment building across the street?" The guy looks out front at a 12 story apartment building. "I paid cash for that building with the money I made on blowjobs. Trust me, it's worth it." Based on the night before, the guy decides to go for it. He leaves with her, and once again is not disappointed. He nearly faints - twice. The next night he can hardly contain himself until she shows up. I'm hooked, you're the best! Tell me, what'll it cost me for some pussy?" She motions for him to follow her outside. She points down the street, where between the buildings he can see Manhattan. "You see that island?" "Aw, c'mon! You can't mean that!" She nods her head. "You bet. If I had a pussy, I'd own Manhattan!"

source:http://www.jokes4us.com/moreadultjokes/prostitutejoke.html

Sent from my HTC One max using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nice one... Funny as <deleted>

There is a real open air German style beer garden out in Pak Kret, not far from Central Chaeng Wattana. It is huge and serves Paulaner beer. Not many farangs there and most taxis don't know about it.

...and funny enough it's called Paulaner Garden. I'll give it a thumbsup.gif

I wish I was there.

website

Some people shouldn't be let out alone.

cheesy.gif ..................................................clap2.gif

Thanks a lot! That's the best laugh I've had this month, and it wasn't even on the menu, either whistling.gif

CW is a long way to go for a beer or several.

I will second the German Beer Garden on Soi 19, next door to the Honey Hotel. It's very open air though you don't sit outside. No girls to bother you and a very extensive menu too, no fur burgers though.

There is a large open air beer garden (Meerakot or something similar) on the corner of Petchburi and I think Suk Ekamai or Thonglor.

Sent from my ithumb using my ifinger app from somewhere in Iraq.