How long is this cool Bangkok weather going to go on?

MrHammer

I see the low iq hordes of Thai Visa haven't heard of meteorology, the science of studying the atmosphere to be able to predict future weather.

Apparantly most of the morons who posted in this thread seem to be unable to grasp that someone might have better knowledge in this aspect than I had and that he or she would therefore be able to give an reply.

If you're one of the one's who posted an idiotic reply here, I sincerely wish you well, because you'll need it.

It brings a new meaning to the saying "when hell freezes over, had lots of Thai friends with cold and flu. they seem not to know how to take care of it by taking medicines..

"When hell freezes over" means: never ever; not a chance whatsoever. This cliche and your example isn't relevant to the posted question, ill-placed as it was.

I see the low iq hordes of Thai Visa haven't heard of meteorology, the science of studying the atmosphere to be able to predict future weather.

Apparantly most of the morons who posted in this thread seem to be unable to grasp that someone might have better knowledge in this aspect than I had and that he or she would therefore be able to give an reply.

If you're one of the one's who posted an idiotic reply here, I sincerely wish you well, because you'll need it.

What a tool.

Rather than insulting us all for not being meteorologists employed in forecasting Thai weather

and really, what are the odds of that, how intelligent would someone be who seriously imagined that be?

Why don't you just go look it up?

"When hell freezes over" means: never ever; not a chance whatsoever. This cliche and your example isn't relevant to the posted question, ill-placed as it was.

He did say it was a new meaning 8-)