All bars closed tomorrow

smedly

Will it be enforced?? This election is a joke, and everyone knows it.. How much money has been spent on roadside advertising - not a lot and there is a reason for it.

This election is very unlikely to go ahead, expect a firm announcement from the Electoral Commission tomorrow.

I don't think Pattaya police will enforce an alcohol ban.. Their bread and butter (pattaya bars) are struggling with a 80% decrease in tourist revenue, the police are unlikely to rub salt in the wounds under the circumstances.

will be the usual i'll guess. you have your cup of coffee, or whatever your favourite beverage is - off you go! despite, pulling off local elections at this point in time? will be nullified when bkk crashes anyway. if i would be a thai, sitting around with a nice bottle of xxxxx (your favourite drink here) makes more sense than participating in a void election. but me farang... i not understand =)))))

will be the usual i'll guess. you have your cup of coffee, or whatever your favourite beverage is - off you go! despite, pulling off local elections at this point in time? will be nullified when bkk crashes anyway. if i would be a thai, sitting around with a nice bottle of xxxxx (your favourite drink here) makes more sense than participating in a void election. but me farang... i not understand =)))))

What on earth are you rambling on about?

• Like 1

What on earth are you rambling on about?

really? go and stay in your favourite beer bar - order drinks in coffee cups, do not follow local politics. jump though hoops when asked to. whistling.gif

What on earth have elections got to do with bars closing ??

On that basis, will all shops be closed too ??

And the cinemas and bowling ??

Will street vendors cease trading too ??

Will the traffic lights stop working ?? not that that will make much difference. cheesy.gif

Will McDonalds be shutting shop ??

Oh I nearly forgot, "This Is Thailand"

• Like 1

Oh no,!!!!! The bars are closed again!!!!!!! All because uneducated TV members have said so!!!! Run for the the hills, and hide all sharp objects and ropes!!!!!

Get a grip will you!!!!! There's more to life than bars, and if that is your only reason to be in Pattaya, I can give you the addresses of hundreds!!!! Would you like me me to arange a companion for you too?

Edited by Rimmer
Profane

Oh no,!!!!! The bars are closed again!!!!!!! All because uneducated TV members have said so!!!! Run for the the hills, and hide all sharp objects and ropes!!!!!

Get a grip will you!!!!! There's more to life than bars, and if that is your only reason to be in Pattaya, I can give you the addresses of hundreds!!!! Would you like me me to arange a companion for you too?

Bit OTT mate, the OP is just informing the board of the situation.

Normally I wouldn't give a monkeys, they can close for a month for all I care. I asked if they are closed on Sunday too as I have 2 pals here from the UK, so not a great situation as far as that is concerned..

So again, are they closed tomorrow too and is tonight definitely closed?

Cheers.