The things you miss from home or are unable to buy in Thailand !

Timstud

Hi my name is tim I live in pattaya jomtien!

I currently work in the North Sea in uk traveling every three weeks back to uk on a three and three rotation!

As you can imagine flights cost me a weeks salary and with two babies it's a struggle!

I constantly find myself thinking what I can sell in uk from Thailand and more importantly what I can bring from uk to sell in Thailand to hopefully reduce my out goings as I travel with an almost empty suitcase!

so I was wondering if anybody in pattaya or surrounding areas would like me to bring things back from uk that maybe can't be purchased in Thailand magazines food items anything legal really!

Like I say any suggestions would be really appreciated

Kind regards tim

Wow <deleted>, you make about £1000 a week and you're complaining that it's a struggle?!?

There's not much you can sell in the UK - customs are much more strict there and if you get caught, there's no way out of the confiscation. In Thailand there's always the white envelope full of cash. I recommend buying luxury handbags (Chanel, Hermes, Gucci) and selling them in Thailand. Go to sanook or tarad or panthip; there's bound to be someone looking to buy.

I would advise against it, Tim.

You sound like a nice guy, but what you are thinking of is inherently illegal.

You do not have to bring heroin, arms or weapon grade Plutonium to make it illegal.

Anything for sale bypassing Customs is potentially illegal if caught.

Be content with what you have. The risk is not worth trying to make peanuts anyway. coffee1.gif

Thanks for advice I really appreciate it!

trust me I struggle I only get paid when I work so every six weeks!

After paying out for flights,full uk tax ,rent food for two babies and their mum I'm left with maybe £800 a month and when my daughter is in hospital that's my savings whipped out!

So every little helps!