G'Day Mates Happy Australian Day

newatthis

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gee whiz OldCroc. Fantales? Now you're bringing back some memories. Throwing those and Jaffas at the movies...years ago, of course

I can remember the stink bombs clearing out the Fiesta theatre in Scarborough.whistling.gif

Were they the ones you picked off the tree shaped like a pea pod and when you broke them they stunk like sh*t.

From The Guardian (UK erstwhile liberal newspaper)

"At the Cock'n'Bull, Emily Ahern, 27, a speech pathologist from Cork, has been in Australia on a 457 for two-and-a-half years, and has just applied for permanent residency."

Now I know that a good many Ozzies are descended from the indomitable Irish and consequently have ancestors who kissed the blarney stone, but pathological speech therapy ??

Gady to all you Aussi bastards still above ground in the LOS. Now go and knock yourself while I work up thirst back in back in Australia cry cry....

W e dont have to work up a thirst here , we just do it . After all this is the land of smiles ... Big smiles everywhere today . stone the crows , where did I put my beer.

From The Guardian (UK erstwhile liberal newspaper)

"At the Cock'n'Bull, Emily Ahern, 27, a speech pathologist from Cork, has been in Australia on a 457 for two-and-a-half years, and has just applied for permanent residency."

Now I know that a good many Ozzies are descended from the indomitable Irish and consequently have ancestors who kissed the blarney stone, but pathological speech therapy ??

Well someone has to teach us to talk properly.

To all you aussie LOS bums out there - Hope your havin a cold oneburp.gif not like me laid up in a 10,000 BHT a day hotel ( Chaiyaphum Hospital) on a drip shakin like a dog shittin razor blades whilst shittin through the eye of a needle at 40 paces but I am sure there are many more of you who have had a dose of "Infective Diarrea" - so have a coldy for mehit-the-fan.gif

• Like 2

Gee whiz OldCroc. Fantales? Now you're bringing back some memories. Throwing those and Jaffas at the movies...years ago, of course

I can remember the stink bombs clearing out the Fiesta theatre in Scarborough.whistling.gif

Were they the ones you picked off the tree shaped like a pea pod and when you broke them they stunk like sh*t.

From memory some kids made the bombs at school using chemicals. Cleared 4 or 500 kids out of the theatre during the Saturday matinee. Happened a couple of times.

Fiesta Theatre in the 60s:

post-18822-0-14595500-1390731097_thumb.j

• Like 1

being a pommie who called Australia home for 15 years,i still reckon it,s the best country in the world,but unfortunately with the worst women.

Really? I am UK born (London) and lived in Oz over different periods of time for 30 years. Always had good times with Australian women, both for sex and some truly great friends.

Happy Australia Day...

big mouths, big fat <deleted>,coarse,unladylike,ugly in mind and body,ignorant,xenophobic,grasping,lazy,shit cooks.go to the beach,looks like a whale in a bikini has beached itself ,shit in bed,but hey i am really refering to my ex,and her "girlfriends" as they call them,did not mean to generalize.

Reminds me of the old saying "like attracts like" but hey there always some dick@#%$ pulling down a positive topic

from memory didnt you have to spit on them as well to get them going

Ahhhh ... Getting lock jaw chewing on a cobber , brain freeze from sucken on a Razz, Sunny boy or Glug, ( and looking inside the wrapper for a free one ) swinging on the old laddies Hills Hoist ( and Bending it ) , when you cars tool kit was 2 screw drivers , a 1/2 inch and a 5/8 spanner AND a hammer .. and wondering if Abagail was ever gonna get all her gear off again on Number 96 ..... Memories ... AVARIPPERONE LADZ !!!!! ...PS You'll have to excuse me now , where off to have a Dons Party on the Beach ... ENJOY ALL drunk.gif ....... thumbsup.gif

you are as old as me , I can remember Number 96 , Who could not forget Abigail , and vivien Lee ...was there any other spanners you kept in your holden Ek...

with abigail and vivien lee you didnt need any spanners, those two tightened everyones nutsthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

my beloved...

IMG_9079.JPG

And like all good things Auatralian, this ad was first done in NZ.

Yes...sheep shagging, not a bad export of Kiwiland

AHA!!! An Aussie has finally admitted it. Stand out of the firing line, showbags, the jokes are about to be rewritten. cheesy.gif

You brought it over...doesn't mean we obliged.....fun to watch though.

• Like 1

Yes...sheep shagging, not a bad export of Kiwiland

AHA!!! An Aussie has finally admitted it. Stand out of the firing line, showbags, the jokes are about to be rewritten. cheesy.gif

You brought it over...doesn't mean we obliged.....fun to watch though.

He did not say it was exported to Australia.

• Like 1

from memory didnt you have to spit on them as well to get them going

These were the ones that looked like a larger pea pod , and all you had to do was to squash them on the ground . then ran .....